Chapter 20

{Meet Bardo, or Black Opal along with Flora the flying pterosaur~! This piece is done by the infamous sand3r-sid3s-fan~!

Hope you enjoy the chapter little moths~!}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~(Era/Error's pov.)~*

I sat on the ground as Flora laid on my lap as she purred from the petting I was giving her. Bardo was sitting right in front of me also as her hair still obscured her face. But she was still as can be while fingering an arrow that she laid in her lap.

I knew what I said was crazy but it was true as these last few days have been so hectic. She soon stood up as she dusted herself from the dirt that clung to her clothing. She whistled slightly as Flora soon stood to attention and flew to Bardo's shoulder. I stood up also as I felt that she would give me her final answer.

"...I'm unsure of this multiversal stuff but what I do know is that you didn't lie. So, I'll help you get back home to your family, Era or should I call you Error?"

I gave her a smile as answered back.

"Either way is fine. It's a joy to have help on this."

Bardo gave a small smile back as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, if no one's going to help then I might as well."

I gave her a smile as I got up. She nodded as we both started to head towards Atlas.

I'm almost home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*~(Third person's pov.)~*

[Location: Multiverse #6

Place: Original Sciencetale

Time: Seven days after Error fell in the Void.]

"Okay, listen up!!!"

Everyone stood to attention as Ink spoke in front of the room full of skeletons and other monsters. His face was stone cold as the situation was made clear to everyone. This mission was vital, no mistake was to be made or else.

"We have a mission to find Error, the other half to the balance of Creation and Destruction!!! The Multiverse we may go into may not give him back but he is a vital part of our Multiverse!!! Plus, we have to apologize for the wrongs and sins we committed to him..."

That made everyone solemn and guilty, all but Nightmare and his group. Nightmare was looking at some with disgust while making sure that his gang is not doing anything ridiculous. Thankfully they weren't but they were also on edge. But it was made clear to everyone that getting Error out of the other Multiverse was to be the top priority. Dream put his hand on Ink's shoulder while Ink got his new emotions together.

"Our Mission; Find Error and Bring Him Back Safely!!! The Monsters that is to go through the machine are; Nightmare,"

He looked at Ink with a stone-cold face.

"Blue,"

He clutched his husband's hand as he gave a small nod while looking dead serious.

"G,"