Chapter 3

~*(Purple Diamond's/Nightmare's pov.)*~

This Tri Diamond is a mystery. He does not flinch from my aura alone and yet he feels special to me. Like a long lost friend or even a lover I never knew. Even his very gem is special. All the three primary colors that can create any color but never white, black, or clear. He is special, but how special?

"My Diamond?"

I turn towards my sapphire that looked at me with a blank gaze. 

"Yes?"

"This Tri Diamond will bring you the upmost happiness as a lover or friend, my vision foretold it."

I slightly stiffen as I processed her words. My upmost happiness would be towards wanting a family. Me and my brother, Dream, had a falling out when I ate a black apple by accident. The apple was actually a corruption apple that corrupted gems to devilish forms. I was lucky to only get my goopy form. When Dream found out that I accidently ate it he tried to make amends but I knew the real him. 

A manipulative bastard. 

Since then I always wanted a family of my own that I could call my family. I wanted to feel the unconditional love of another with gemlings to call my own. So to be told that this mysterious Tri Diamond would be someone to call family as either lover or friend is something that I would not let go. 

"Which one would bring me the upmost happiness?"

"Lover, my lord."

*[Timeskip brought to you by chibi Error trying to escape both Dream and Nightmare.]*

After I saw Dream kiss Tri's hand did anger grow into my SOUL. I quickly grab Tri's hand and kiss it also. I could feel everyone's disbelieve but I only stared down at Dream who gave me an angry look. So he got a vision too, huh? That Tri would bring our upmost fantasy to life, for me it was family while to him I don't know. 

Kissing someone's hand in gem culture was a way to court someone. If the courted gem got more suitors than the suitors would one up each other to win the other gem. If the courted gem wanted to return the courtship then they would give us gifts that were handmade. It took six months till the courtship was over then either the gem being courted allows the other to marry them or the courtship will fall. 

If the gem did not want to be courted then they would kiss the suitors hand back immediately but if you do not in one minute then you are being courted no matter what. 

I just hope no one else decided to court Tri but Dream and me. 

~*(Gold Diamond's/Dream's pov.)*~

I decided to visit my brother to tell him the news of the new diamond. We use to be so close until the 'Apple Incident'. I was never more ashamed of my self after I learned the truth. I drove him away from me because of my pride and sense of supposed 'justice'. I wanted to fix is so badly. 

"Gold Diamond?"

Turning towards my sapphire did I give them a nod. 

"I've had a vision of this Tri Diamond and how he can help."

"How so?"