Christmas Special~!

{Hello, my little moths~! Nana here with a Christmas Special~! This special gives insight to what may have happened and add some ships that you may or may not agree with, enjoy it or not its up to you, love every single one of you~!}

[What if Nightmare came along with Error?]

"Leave my Queen alone you fuckers!!!!!"

Gem Nightmare looked up as someone kicked him right in the face. Error looked at Original Nightmare with a shocked look as he gained a happy look.

"Mi Amor! You came!"

O!Nightmare looked at Error with a happy grin as he hugged Error for all his worth while ignoring the whispers of this multiverses people. Gem!Nightmare got up as he rubbed his sore face while also looking at O!Nightmare with a shocked look.

(A/N: Okay, this will get confusing quick, so Gem Nightmare is going to be called Gohar while Original Nightmare is going to be called Teivel. Look up the names if your curious as I choose the names for a reason due to either what they are or what they were called from others!)

"I will never abandon you, my Queen. Now, we need to get our boys, no?"

Error chuckled as he gave Teivel a loving look and nodded.

[What if Classic, Error and Nightmare were in a polyamory relationship?]

Error looked at the other diamond that looked like his other datemate, Classic. The other gem that looked like Blue left as Classic started to walk up to him. He didn't know what to feel but he knew that he will never fear Classic or his counterparts, as he trusted him too much.

"...were you a forced god?"

Error looked Classic in the eye sockets as he gave a slight nod while reaching out to him. Error saw as he flinched but he ignored it as he cupped his face. Gem Classic looked down at him with an unreadable gaze while Error finally spoke.

"...You remind me of my datemate, Classic in so many ways."

Gem Classic flinched as he gazed down at Error with eyes full of emotions, tears flowed down his face. Error hummed softly, as that usually calmed Classic down and wiped away his tears with careful touches. Vintage reached for his hands on his face and held them with a vice grip but it was not painful but he seemed to be searching for something.

"...were you going to meet him in the town-square of snowdin because he wanted to ask you something?"

Error looked to him in surprise.

"Yes, how did you know that?"

Vintage just smiled as he carefully hugged Error who just felt confusion. What Error didn't know was that Vintage gained a mad gleam in his eye sockets that spelled obsession and unbroken resolution.

Vintage will never let go of his love ever again.

As the past came right too him.

[What if Error landed in another Multiverse?]

Error looked at the creature before him in confusion. He rubbed his eye sockets and looked again.

Nope, what he saw was real.

A dragon resting right in-front of the entrance to the cavern that Error found himself in. When he imagined himself accidentally falling into the void and ending up here, he did not imagine that this place had dragons.

Error sighed silently as he knew he had to get by the dragon to see what else was out there but it seems the big guy was peacefully asleep. And hurt. Error frowned slightly as he saw some of the cuts and bruises mixed with blood that seemed to come from the wounds. Dirt and grime was mixed in with some of the wounds and Error sighed as he got out a first aid kit from his dimensional space.