Chapter 11

[Location: ???

Multiverse: ???]

"I see that Error is doing swell in this Multiverse."

"Era, dear guardian. Era. That's his new name."

"Era? How quaint. How long until the diamonds ask him about his Multiverse?"

"After the ball or less, Mistress."

"Hmm. Tell me, who are the diamonds exactly?"

"They are there name sakes, but they have lost there powers from there Multiverses except for Era."

"So, Fresh is a Fresh from another verse, like the other diamonds?"

"Yes, Mistress. They all killed themselves when they had nothing to lose, all of them fell into the Void. Except for Era, whom fell in accidentally. The diamonds, except for Era, have decided to turn a new leaf and forget the past as you must say. While the other gems think Era was "born" a couple days or hours ago, he is infact much older. The other diamonds know that he is an Error, but they know that there is different Error's. They plan to court him anyway, even though they know he doesn't know the customs."

"That is a particularly low blow as some would put it."

"Yes, it is, Mistress. But they want to feel love, they would do anything for that."

"So it would seem. Does Love have anything to do with this?"

"No, as far as I can see, she is not doing anything."

"Hmm, how peculiar."

"She is calming down Fate. Fate is throwing a hissy fit as her Multiverse may collapse without Era."

"Sounds like something she will do. How is Destiny?"

"She is watching over another Multiverse that Karma views from time to time."

"I see. Call the Older Gods. Maybe they can have insight as to this mess that other Ink has created."

"Yes, Mistress Feeling."

[Location: Crystal Palace

Multiverse: Gemverse

POV: Reaper's]

I smiled slightly as I watched Era sleep on Nightmare along with the Pearl and Fluorite. I thought back to my life in my old Multiverse. 

I was Death, I was eternal sleep. 

I had a lover, named Geno. Me and Geno were happy, I could touch him, I could love him. 

But he vanished. Left behind my son, Goth. 

I searched and searched but all lead back to one source, Error. 

I asked, I screamed at him, I pleaded him but he gave no answer to where Geno was till he died. 

Error was Geno, Geno was Error. 

Ink created a potion that would ultimately kill him but not before revealing who he was. Error screamed from the pain that I could only imagine till he reverted back to Geno. I ran to him, I held him in his final moments. 

I never felt so much pain until then. 

I cried as I held the scarf of my deceased lover. 

My son was killed days later by an unknown entity. 

I jumped. 

Figured if I was dead then I would see them again. My son and lover again. 

But I ended up here with another Ink and Life. I almost killed the other Ink until I realized that he was not my Ink, he was another. 

The other Ink was hated by his Multiverse except for Error who showed him KINDNESS. That Error was also killed for even talking to Ink. The other Ink also had a SOUL. 

Then along came other diamonds. We all had things in common. 

We tried to kill ourselves and we all knew Error in some shape or form. 

Core was there sibling in sense. 

Nightmare had him as apart of his gang and had a crush on him. 

Dream actually talked to him and also had a crush on him. 

Fresh was a lover to him. 

But all of our Error's were killed. 

So when this Error showed up we knew that he had all the qualities of the Error we knew. 

It was like a seconds chance. 

A seconds chance we weren't planning to give up.