Chapter 12

{Author here~! Anyway, the picture above is fan art. I love it!!! This was created by @sand3r-sid3s-fan. If anyone has fan-art of this book please tell me so I can show it!!! On to the story~!}

~*(Era/Tri Diamond's pov.)*~

I awoke with a small jolt. I felt myself on a silk bed with Asriel and Astra sleeping next to me. Slowly sitting up I saw that I was in a new room that was gray/cream color in room texture.

I got off the bed as I went around the room

I got off the bed as I went around the room. Finding three doors. One to the bathroom, other to the closet and the last one to the crystal hallway. As I went to the drawer to find a note.

~Hello, Era.

We the Diamonds ask that you come to the ball that is going on tonight. Since you are relatively new we ask that you wear a dress for the event as we had no time to create you a suit for the event.

The event is to introduce you to the public.

Sincerely,

The Diamonds.~

I looked at the letter with confusion as I didn't see a dress anywhere. Then I looked to the closet door and knew that it was in there. Putting down the note with care did I walk over to the closet with caution. As I grasped the door did I hear groaning form the bed. Ignoring the door for the time being I looked over to Asriel and Astra to see that both were getting up.

"How was your sleep?"

Both looked to me and gave me a respective smile suited to their personalities. Asriel a small shy smile full of joy, nervousness, and awe. Astra was full blown with happiness.

"Awesome!!! Greatest sleep I ever had!!!"

"Y-Yes, i-i-it was good."

I gave them a smile in return and happy chuckles.

"Good, it seems that we have a party to go too."

Both looked at me in confusion until I saw that it dawned on them.

"Oh!!! The New Diamond Ball, of course!!!!"

"R-r-really? U-Usually it takes a w-week."

Both started to mumble but I quickly clapped my hands.

"No time for that, we need to get ready."

Both nodded then got off the bed. Then I saw that Astra saw the note and read it. I wasn't bothered as it was not secret. Then her smile blossomed into a certain smile that I saw on a Blueberry when he was mischief.

Then she grabbed me and walked right into the closet while also dragging Asriel.

I felt dread.