Chapter 10

[Back at the Original Multiverse.]

*~(Third person pov.)~*

Ink sighed as he looked over the AU's that were thankfully a good distance apart. When Ink found out that he was accidentally killing the Multiverse with too much AU's he wanted to throw some heads from the information that was kept from him. 

He was livid that he was not told of this. He may be a soulless being but even he had the standards to tell someone of what he was doing!!!! 

He growled as he teleported away to a random AU and punch a tree. He growled as memories of Error came to him. Then tears cascaded down his face. 

Error comforted him, hugged him when he was emotionless, made him feel things other than emptiness, than the hollow feeling inside. Tears continued to fall down his face as he remembered all the times that were forgotten, that were taken from him. 

"Ink?"

He looked up to see Dream standing there with worry filling his eyes and face. He turned away since he didn't deserve worry nor pity for what he has done. For what he has done to Error. 

"Ink, Error wouldn't wanted you to be like this."

"Well, I killed him, he's gone, Dream. And. It's. My. Fault."

Ink curled up again as agony ran through him. 

He missed him. 

He missed Error. 

[In Another Location; With Nightmare's Gang]

Nightmare sighed as he looked at the photo of the gang with sadness. He caressed the photo side that had Error.  

The photo was taken with the gang. Killer had both of his arms around Cross and Dust. Dust looked annoyed while Cross looked resigned. Horror was on top of all three with Epic leaning into Cross with a rubber chicken. Lust was laughing at them with Nightmare, Error and Blue looking on in amusement at the gang. Error was leaning onto Nightmare with Nightmare wrapping a arm and tentacle around him. 

Nightmare gained a sad look as he looked at Error, his lover. 

Both Nightmare and Error started to date a couple of years back, Nightmare was going to propose to him the day that he was accidentally killed. 

"Boss?"

Nightmare looked up to see that Killer and the rest of the gang were giving him worried looks. He just gave them sad smiles while looking to a small box that held a ring fit for a queen. 

"Nightmare

"Nightmare..."

He looked at Blue while everyone quickly hugged him. He hugged them back with his tentacles. Sadness ran deep as everyone mourned the loss of a Mom/friend/best friend/lover. 

While they mourned, they didn't notice a single entity smile with intent that seemed borderline mischievous.

[Location; Sciencetale]

Science hummed as he looked at the strings that were supposed to dissolve when Error fell into the void. 

But they were still here. 

His eyes narrowed as he quickly called a meeting for all AU's and Nightmare's Gang to come too. 

Error was alive and may be in another multiverse all together. 

[Location; ???]

"So, it begins, huh?"

"Took them long enough to notice."

"Karma, they were mourning."

"So?"

"You can be a right bastard, you know?"

"Yup."