Chapter 4

~*(Tri Diamond's/Error's pov.)*~

I was sitting between a rock and a hard place. I was sitting between Nightmare and Dream in a what may be called a palanquin. It was a beautiful lavender with hints of purple. It had legs that moved on its own that allowed it to walk far distances. The other gems were in Golden Diamond's palanquin that was golden in color. 

Both of them were sitting by me on each side that  was making me uncomfortable. When I was in my old body I would be glitching out right now but I wasn't as it changed to this form with fitting clothing. I wonder how my old universe was doing? Was it still okay or were they looking for me? 

As these thoughts plagued my head did I my eyes(?) lock onto where we were going. It was a tall tower that reminded me of something. Snow was over the castle as it glistened in the galaxy sky. 

As we came to a stop did I see Ink with a clear diamond on his forehead talking to a Toriel that had a white diamond also on her forehead

As we came to a stop did I see Ink with a clear diamond on his forehead talking to a Toriel that had a white diamond also on her forehead. She wore a regal dress that reminded me of Life. Except the dress was white in color. She wore white sandals that complimented her. She really was beautiful. 

Now my eyes lights turned to Ink who was dressed differently and had no paint vials on him. And he had a SOUL. It was strange as it seemed that his SOUL was calling out for me. Even though my fear wanted to take over I held it down as I knew he was not my old Ink. He was different, but I knew that would never calm down my fears. 

It would only fuel it. 

As I got up did I notice that the other diamonds beside me have already reached the door way and were glaring hard at each other heavily. I have to fix that. Both were brothers and family should never fight unless it was an abusive one. 

As I got to the doorway I saw that both were reaching our there hand towards me. Something compelled me to take both of there hands so I did and let them go once I got onto the snow covered ground.   

Both were communicating with each other by eyes and faces as I walked over to Life and Ink. The rest of the palanquins that were there were still full as I could feel the eyes on me but I still walked on as I reached them both. 

Both were stuck in deep conversation about flowers and there meanings. When I heard something about a white lotus did I smile as I loved the white lotus. It was a beautiful flower along with the cherry blossoms. I tapped both of there shoulders, that caught there attention. 

"Oh! Did we get caught up in talking again?"

"I believe so, I wonder-"

When Ink turned towards me did he freeze. A rainbow blush lightly painting his face as he looked at me with a red heart eye light along with a upside down pink one. Life turned towards me as she smiled. Smiling at her did I look behind me to wonder where was Purple and Gold. I spotted them to only see that they were talking with conflicted looks. 

Frowning, I was about to walk over when I felt a hand land on my shoulder. Looking up I saw Reaper and he had a Black Diamond on his forehead. His outfit was badass in and out of it itself. 

Once I catalogued his outfit to make later did I fully turn to him to listen to him

Once I catalogued his outfit to make later did I fully turn to him to listen to him. But he didn't speak. He just looked at me with a hopeful face and held out his hand to me. Against my better judgment I decided to hold it. A cold wind blew through us as I clutched my trench coat tighter as held his hand.  

Silence only greeted me as I looked at everyone that froze when they saw me touching Reaper's hand. So even in this world Reaper has the Death touch. I let go of his hand but he didn't let go. Looking to him in confusion do I see that he had tears in eyes. I was ready to freak out till I realized that they were tears of happiness. 

Why is he so happy that he could cry?

Oh, wait, nevermind, stupid question. 

Sighing mentally at all the drama that was going on did I feel myself being pulled from him into a skeleton chest. I could feel the SOUL behind me. It felt oddly enough like Fresh. I never hated Fresh it was just his accent annoyed me to high heavens. 

"Are you alright, fellow diamond?"

Turning my head I saw it was Fresh but with a new outfit. 

I couldn't see his signature skateboard but I nodded to his question that he asked me

Getting out of his hold wasn't hard but I saw that he looked sad. Like he wanted to continue to hold me. Facing everyone I saw that they were still frozen. Turning to Fresh that had a pink upside down diamond I asked him. 

"When do you think everyone would unfreeze?"

He shrugged but I saw a light shade of purple color his cheekbones. Then I saw his SOUL in his eye socket. It was actually pretty cool. 

"You have pretty cool eyes there."

He started to freak out till what I said caught up to him. He ended up blushing more. It was a cute reaction to tell the truth. 

"You think you can give me a tour of the place?"

"Sure!!! This is actually my favorite place to visit!!!"

"Oh? Why?"

"You'll see~!"

So we left the frozen gems as we went to explore the place. 

I feel a little bad but something tells me that I should leave when I had the chance.