thirty one

Valentina's view:

The next morning, I woke up to Evie pressing her face into my boobs. Almost suffocating herself it seemed.

I turned over onto my back stretching my arms out above me along with my legs and wiggling my toes. Getting my body ready for the day.

Evie groaned in her sleep scrunching her face and turned over onto her stomach.

I kissed the side of her temple before getting out of bed and walking to the master bathroom to pee.

Last night was unexpected, real and raw. It was different from our first time having sex. But it was just as if not more than perfect.

Evie didn't mind my kinks one bit, in fact I believe she liked them too.

The intimacy we both shared was the release we both needed to let go of the anger, the jealousy, the sadness and frustration. Now I felt like we could start fresh. Well, maybe after we talk over breakfast.

I showered quickly then dressed myself in a pair of thin sweatpants and a tank top.

When I walked back into the bedroom Evie was still asleep. I glanced at the clock noticing it was only nine thirty. Still very early.

I grabbed my phone and laptop from my dresser and headed downstairs to sit at the small dining table that wasn't meant for big dinners.

After making a pot of coffee I got settled in the dining chair and began answering emails, sending emails and checking in on orders. It was only February second but I was stressing over Valentine's Day.

The photoshoot I had helped direct and create wasn't finished. There was still one last slot of lingerie we needed modeled and the editor of the magazine didn't want a repeat model.

We had a diverse range of models who got enough shots in so, we needed a new model.

An idiot I worked with even suggested I do it. If it were up to me I would've fired him for joking around about the idea.

I made a face of disgust just thinking about the man's stupid face.

"Wow.. it's only ten in the morning and you're already in a mood." Evie's voice came from in front of me with a chuckle. She was walking down the stairs in just her panties and one of my shirts she found, rubbing one eye with her hand.

I'd be a liar if I said it wasn't a cute sight.

"Only when it comes to people who aren't you or my children." I replied seriously pushing my glasses up my nose as I typed away at the keyboard on the laptop.

Evie's footsteps came closer and I could smell the scent of the shampoo I used on her.

"No more.." Evie pouted pushing my laptop away from me and sitting in my lap with one of her legs on each side. "Evie's turn for attention." She said sleepily laying her head down on my shoulder.

I chuckled scratching her back and kissed the crook of her neck.

"You just woke up and already need my attention?" I asked playfully.

"Yes.." she whined.

I chuckled softly at Evie's silliness. Despite her being a total freak last night, she was still a little delicate thing. I loved knowing she saved the vulgarity of her personality for me and me only.

"I love you." She whispered snuggling more into me as she wiggled around getting comfortable in my lap.

"I love you too." I replied softly kissing the back of Evie's head and letting my lips linger there for a bit. Inhaling her scent that I loved just as much as her.