The general- Chapter 2

(Art Credit to @AmberUdon on Twitter, go check them out!)

Announcement day went very well, Wilbur got lots of love from the crowds of their kingdom, the sleepy kingdom. And Phil managed to clarify or solve any issues from the kingdoms citizens, this made announcement day more enjoyable, so Wilbur was dead set on singing and playing his guitar at every announcement day which was roughly every month or so. And as of now Wilbur was locked in his room studying what his private tutor taught him. So Tommy being the nice child he was, totally not because Phil would get mad at him if he bothered Wilbur, didn't bother Wilbur and opted to try and bother Techno. Key word here is try.

Techno had finished his studies of the day and went to the courtyard in his normal clothing, to practice his fencing and fighting skills though he didn't exactly follow the rules, he looked for more optimal ways to the defeat the opponent, ways that were quicker and more effective. But he was so focused he didn't hear or see Tommy enter the courtyard in his white shirt with red accents, black pants, and boots, sit by a bush, and look at Techno with awe in his eyes as well as admiration. So when Tommy spoke up Techno's instinct took over.

"Hey Big T, what are you doi-" Tommy flinched as he had to stand up to dodge the wooden sword thrown at him.

"Hey that wasn't very cash money of you Techno" Tommy pouted with child-like annoyance at his brother. Meanwhile his brother was panicking.

"Did you get hurt Tommy?" Techno said as he rushed to his side to check him of injuries.

"Phil would actually kill me if I hurt you or let you hurt yourself under my care" Techno mumbled while checking his brother thoroughly and completely ignoring his brothers complaints.

"Techno, hey come on stop big T I'm fine, I'm a big man!" Tommy complained.

Tommy's complains fell deaf to Techno's ears.

"Not to mention he'd never make me general if i ended up asking him, and-" Techno's mutters were interrupted with an ow coming from Tommy.

Techno seemed to realize he had been holding his brothers shoulders to hard and ended up accidentally hurting him.

"Oh." Techno said simply.

"Oh?" Tommy repeated.

"I'm sorry Tommy, I didn't mean to hurt you " and on a lighter note he added "maybe".

Tommy catching on to the dumb remark, followed up with his own.

"You aren't sh*t Techno, I could definitely beat you in a fight" Tommy said with mock confidence, holding his arms up almost as if challenging Techno to a fight.

"Really Tommy?" Techno said rasing his eyebrow at the other.

"Yes, really I'm a the biggest man and all the woma-" Tommy was interrupted by Techno pinning his arms behind his back rendering him immobile.

"What the f*ck Techno?, I wasn't ready!" Tommy whined at his older brother who let him go.

"Nah, I totally beat you nerd, if you wish to defeat me train another 100 years!" Techno said with a loud chuckle at the end almost sounding villainous.

Tommy then remembered Techno's mutters from when he was checking him for injuries.

"Hey by the way.." Tommy started his sentence unsurely as techno carefully unpinned his arms.

Techno hummed in response as to implicate for tommy to keep going all while grabbing his wooden sword only to  continue practicing.

"Aren't you supposed to be king and choose a general, and not be the general itself?" Tommy asked with a confused tone.