His stories- Chapter 3

(Art Credit to @sleepyglow on Twitter, go check them out!)

It was just a small prank, that's all it was supposed to be. Unfortunately he forgot to consider that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

-----------------------------

Wilbur and Techno had been plenty busy lately, and Tommy was having none of it. Now Tommy knew his brothers had more responsibilities than he did, as they practically reminded him of this everyday, so why go out of his way to bother them? He was petty and wanted attention from his older brothers. Now Phil was another option, but he wasn't any better than his siblings since according to his brothers, Phil wouldn't have time for children's games, not that Tommy was a child, or at least he said he wasn't, but he'd let Phil of the hook just this once because he has a whole kingdom to rule or something.

Now the plan was simple, at least it was in it's simplified form, 'Grab Techno's sword and Wilbur's guitar', it was sure to work! If he grabbed their favorite objects they would stop practicing and pay more attention to him. Surely it would work.

Despite it sounding simple, he actually had a lot more to his plan. To not get discovered he'd probably have to steal Techno sword while he was showering from long hours of practice and Wilbur's guitar during one of his 'naps', though if you asked Tommy he'd tell you he sleeps during the day as much as he does in the night, which although wasn't true, wasn't all that far off from the truth either.

Then Tommy had to get past the maids and butlers at times where they wouldn't be able to see him enter his brothers rooms, luckily around the time Wilbur takes a 'nap' everyone leaves the hallway as to not disturb the 'sleeping beauty', in Tommy's words, though if he ever said that straight to Wilbur's face he'd be in a lot of trouble.

Now all Tommy had to do was wait for a day where Techno's shower lined up with Wilbur's nap. And fortunately his chance came very soon.

-----------------------------

Wilbur was having a horrible day, Techno was making fun of him at breakfast, he had a hard time with his studies, and he couldn't think of any lyrics for his new song. He was desperate for a nap and definitely in need of some good rest. So Wilbur quickly organized his desk full of books, papers, and journals, and once done he had finished, he plopped himself on the bed and almost instantly loosened up his muscles and fell in to a somewhat peaceful sleep.

-----------------------------

Techno had just finished up his training for the day and had decided to reward himself with a much needed, long, hot shower. He had teased his twin brother a bit to much this morning, and had intended to apologise to him because otherwise the voices would bother him all day long, but he'd only apologize as soon as Wilbur finished his 'nap' and he had finished his shower.

Soon, the twins were at peace, both in their own way, and Tommy took it as an opportunity to continue his plan.

Tommy quickly snuck into Wilbur's room assuming the easiest room would be his considering his 'naps' last longer than Techno's showers, and Tommy would be less likely to be discovered. Now clearly his plan was a bit flawed, but his child-like plan made sense to him so he followed it to the tee.

He noticed the guitar in the corner of Wilbur's room and quietly yet quickly went to grab it, however hearing Wilbur mumble made Tommy freeze, grab the guitar, and then rush out the room with the fear he might've woken up Wilbur. Once back in the hallway, he speed walked all the way back to his room seeing as no one was in the halls at the time. Once in his room he shut his door, placed the guitar carefully on his bed surrounded by pillows, and went to slide down the wall closest to his bed only to finally be in a sitting position, and Tommy breathed out of relief. He stayed there for a while calming his breathing from running.