Bottle up- Chapter 7

Despite what Phil and Eret had promised themselves the day prior, they couldn't bring themselves to give the two teens a punishment, after all the two teens were looking for their brothers, they just happened to look in the wrong places.

-----------------------------

Both Ranboo and Tommy, who were both sleeping in Tommy's room at the time, had been told to go Phil's office to have a talk. They were rather nervous, but Tommy put on a strong facade to comfort his nervous friend, having remembered what happened the last time the half-enderman was in a panic. The dumb jokes and the silliness of Tommy's conversation brought Ranboo back to his senses as he calmed down. The small reassurances that the younger boy said were not missed either, so Ranboo smiled at his slightly shorter friend, happy he was with him.

Tommy himself wasn't feeling all that different then Ranboo was a few moments ago. In Fact he'd say he was doing worse as the facade was forcing him to push down all his emotions, but he never wanted to see the extreme panic on his friends face ever again so he pulled through after all he was a Big Man, and Big Men had to protect their friends, even if it hurts them. Tommy promised himself to always do whatever his friends and family needed to protect them no matter the cost, he was going to put on facades so he wouldn't hurt them, so they would be happier.. Now that Tommy thought about it, what was that? He had never seen anything like it in his life. The heavy breathing, Ranboo curling into himself, the panic, the tears that gathered in Ranboo's eyes yet didn't fall. Tommy wondered if Ranboo's siblings even knew about it...probably not, it didn't seem like something easy to mention in conversations, what would that even sound like..'Oh Yea, by the way when i got panicked earlier i couldn't breathe well and couldn't focus on stuff until someone gave me a block of dirt.' Tommy slightly cringed at the thought. He did however end up giving that situation a name for future reference, not exactly knowing the real name of that situation, he settled on 'Panic block' as it seemed to block Ranboo from the outside world, not to mention that a block or cube of dirt, of all things, calmed his friend down.

Eventually they made it to Phil's office talking about random topics along the way until Ranboo had reached up to knock on the door. Tommy had quickly grabbed Ranboo's hand and shook his head at him while smiling mischievously as he slowly let Ranboo's hand fall back to his side.

Tommy gently nudged his friend out the way as he burst through the door yelling.

"What's up b*tches!" Tommy yelled while Ranboo had a hard time to keep his laughter in.

Phil only sighed at his youngest son, completely expecting that, but quickly chuckling at Eret's utterly confused expression. Eret's face could only be described as dumbfounded and that also made Ranboo giggle, this bringing Eret out of his haze watching as both kids were laughing and Phil merely chuckled at him, so he just smiled.

As soon as the laughter had faded the two adults had sat the kids in the chairs, making the atmosphere slightly tense.

"So to start off, you guys aren't in trouble.." Phil began, making both Ranboo and Tommy sigh in relief. "However you guys may not like this." Eret finished making both of them look up at their guardians with confusion all over their faces.

"We talked to Niki and Wilbur yesterday and we decided that they aren't getting grounded as they tried to look for you guys, however we though it might be best if you two stay in the castle..."

This made both Tommy and Ranboo upset at their guardians, why were they getting in trouble, why now, the day of the incident they had seemed plenty mad at their older siblings, this wasn't their fault, why did it seem like they were protecting the older two, had their anger from the day before faded. The two boys thoughts rushed as Eret continued.