New friend?- Chapter 6

"-keep him in your sight at all times and don't lose hi-" Wilbur blocked out the rest of Phil's words, only daydreaming about going to the town square... with Tommy of course. He wasn't just about to go back on his promise, even if it was a mental promise, he owed it to his little brother so he wasn't going back on his word, or thought in this case. Especially not now, since he had begged Phil for hours to let him take Tommy out to the town square, the older had only complied after he had told Phil about his mental promise to show him his newest song it just happened to coincide that he was singing it at the town square, making Phil melt on spot and comply, but not before giving him a long, boring, set of rules to follow. Wilbur felt that he didn't need them. It was quite obvious that he couldn't let the tall gremlin child out his sight, so Wilbur just blocked him out, mentally figuring out if certain chords would clash well together.

"-and finally have a good time!" Phil finished, smiling down to Wilbur who was sat in a chair, thoughts drifting into space, in front of Phil's desk.

Wilbur was brought back from his thoughts, slightly shaking his head as he focused on the conversation again.

"Yep, well I'm going to go get Tommy right after i get my guitar, bye dad!" Wilbur exclaimed as he sat up and left through the door.

Phil smiled fondly towards the door and went back to his long overdue work. He was reading letters again, this time none were bad, just small suggestions some citizens had made and sent to him. But of course all peaceful things come to an end as he stumbled upon a card from the pride kingdom and smiled softly at the letter until he read the date...it was sent a week back.

Phil sighed as he opened the card, the letter stated that they'd be there in a weeks time to visit their castle and explore their kingdom and to not worry about the pride castle being unprotected as guards were protecting it while they were away. Phil instantly panicked as he realised that they'd be coming that very same day. He rushed out the room to get some extra living quarters ready for their guest.

-----------------------------

Tommy sighed laying his head down on his desk as he basically tuned out what his tutor said, he was finding it really difficult to focus when he was feeling so tired having barely slept the night before to finish work. Tommy was starting to put a lot more effort into his work ever since Phil started really praising his good grades. Obviously the tutor noticed and shook him harshly to get his attention.

"You must pay attention prince Tomathy!" The tutor said in a strict tone making Tommy flinch just as harshly.

Tommy internally cringed as the words started settling in his head, but didn't have enough energy to correct the tutor on his name so Tommy just nodded tiredly and mumbled out a response.

"You will answer verbally young man!" The tutor yelled out, once again making Tommy flinch.

"Yes ma'am." Tommy said slurring his words the slightest bit.

The woman nodded in response once again continuing with her lesson until the grand clock struck 12 meaning he was free to leave. Tommy began to collect his materials and started leaving, not feeling the hard glare following behind him.

Eventually Tommy made it to his room, he set down his supplies looking through them only to realize he had forgotten the magical creatures book he had taken to read during breaks. Tommy sighed, and groggily made his way through the halls as he finally got back to the library. He could hear multiple voices though the door, assuming they belonged to the other tutors who helped Techno and Wil. Tommy took a step forward to go grab his book as he heard the tutors talking to one another.