The story of you before me- Chapter 14

Tommy was incredibly hyper, running through the hallways, talking to the occasional guard or maid, and overall being a ball of energy.

Today was Tommy's first advanced fencing class, sure Phil had postponed it a year ago, but he promised that he'd let him do it as soon as he was older. Tommy had asked him everyday afterward if he'd be getting his class, and Phil eventually gave in, and told him that he'd get his classes once he became 14 years old, after all Phil was getting tired of hearing the same argument of 'Tommy being older then the day before'.

This meant Tommy could now officially learn more than the basic moves he had already memorized by heart [read: muscle memory].

Thus the sudden appearance he made in Phil's office, it was rather unfortunate timing as Wilbur was being chewed out for acting out only few days prior, not to mention Techno was also there, awkwardly staring between their father and Wilbur. Tommy didn't really notice this, excitement blurring this fact.

"Hey b*tches! I can finally enter the advanced fencing classes!" Tommy yelled upon entering the room.

Amusement filled Wilbur's features while he watched his younger brother distract his father from the conversation prior to Tommy's 'intersting' entrance.

In contrast to Wilburs amusement, the only thing visible in Techno's expression was pure terror, it quickly settled into something more unsure, all while Tommy bounced from idea to idea, never once making a comprehensible thought.

"So, so, will you let me?" Tommy asked,

Phil looked at Techno apologetically and then looked back at Tommy. Techno's eyes widened in both surprise and horror as Phil slowly nodded to the younger's question. With these news, Tommy practically bounced off the walls with excitement, talking Wilbur's ear off about all the cool things he'd do, all the fights he'd start, and the women who'd flock him. Wilbur laughed at the last one, while Tommy cursed him out in grumbles.

With this distraction Techno left the room, not noticed by anyone except Phil. Phil smiled sadly and went to tell Tommy more details on his classes.

-----------------------------

Tommy rapidly put on his normal white, short sleeved shirt, rushing to button all of the buttons. Once finished, he grabbed his fencing sword and put it in the scabbard in the side of his grey pants. The only thing left to do being tie his combat boots, which Wilbur had insisted would look great with his outfit, Tommy didn't know how much he believed him, but put them on anyways.

After a few minutes,he was ready, and so he rushed through the hallways only to find his dad and the general.

From Tommy's perspective it seemed as if were talked for ages and ages, never seemingly stopping, realistically it wasn't a very long talk, but Tommy thought it that way, so he blanked out the rest of the conversation.

The two seemed very preoccupied, explaining something, but his were everywhere else except the conversation, instead he focused on their body movement and facial expressions, they seemed worried, anxious tense even, so Tommy thought it better to distract the two.

"Relax, you guys are going to be teaching me so nothing will go wrong!" Tommy spoke, optimistically waving his hands around in a familiar motion.

The two automatically relaxed at the youngers obnoxious ramble,but couldn't find it on themselves to find it anything other then endearing.

The general had always been a close friend to the family, and by default making his son, Skeppy, also very close to them. But as time went on, he became weaker by the day, still very strong, just not as strong as before so the general was dedicating himself to teaching others that year, as well as picking a new general from the group of trainees, a group which contained both Skeppy and Techno. Tommy shook the thoughts away and smiled confidently at the two men, something that was returned by a mischievous and dangerous smile.