A Special Question (Finland)

His POV:

Where to, where to, where to? Why is this so stressful?!

I thought as I rapidly searched through the internet for places perfect enough to take (Y/n) to, leading up to when I ask her out.

That is if she'll have me! T_T

Hanatamago jumped onto my lap and brushed herself against my chest, panting happily. She could tell I was worrying over this whole ordeal. I smiled and patted her. Relaxing for a brief minute set my nerves at ease, and I could think things thoroughly. I searched one more time before landing on the excellent location.

Don't worry, rakas. Your wish will be granted.

>>>>>>

You strolled quietly in the city, enjoying your day off. Work was rather busy as of late, and you needed at least twenty-four hours to yourself. Although, you wouldn't mind if a special someone were to join, but you didn't want to bother him. You loved having this person by your side. If you haven't guessed it already, yes, it's Tino. He grew onto you like superglue within a small amount of time. You adored him with all your heart and Hanatamago too. She was too cute to resist. Same with her fellow human father. The more you thought about them, mainly Tino, your thoughts turned into a pile of rainbow goo. Distracted, you accidentally bumped into someone. Losing your balance, that same individual caught you. To your shock and pleasure, it was Tino.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Oletko kunnossa? (Are you okay?) That could have been a nasty fall." He held tightly onto your hand, bringing you on your feet.

"Tino! What a s-surprise!" You stumbled on your words. "Thank you..." You let go of him, standing back. "I haven't heard from you in a while."

Tino avoided your gaze. "About that, can we talk? If you're not busy, of course!"

You nodded. "Sure!"

>>>>>>

Tino apologized to you repeatedly and wanted to make up for it. He insisted on taking you somewhere special. Eventually, taking you to the Sarkanniemi Amusement Park. You haven't gone anywhere like this since you were a child, so nostalgia flooded back like a waterfall."Oh, that explains everything!" You said to Tino as you two walked alongside each other while munching on light blue cotton candy. "You had me worried. I thought you were going through a crisis!"

Tino  laughed. "You could say, but I'm alright now. I know what I'm going to do."

"What are you going to do?" You asked curiously.

"Tulet näkemään. (You'll see.)" He smiled.

You blush at his expression, wanting to his pinches cheeks until they turn red. You returned the gesture. "I'll hold you to it."

You and Tino headed into the aquarium section, walking at a slow pace under the walkway arch, and admired the sea life from above. You gawked at the sight. The twinkling water reflecting in your eyes.

"Did you know there are two hundred species living here?" Tino questioned, pointing at one fish after another.

"That's incredible! Can you name all of them?" You teased, his mouth hung agape.

"Hm..." He thought and scanned around. "Ei! (Nope!)"

You two laughed and continued to walk through. You got excited upon seeing a group of piranhas swimming together. Placing your hand on the glass and admired them. "Glad there's a barrier between them and us." You joked.

Tino made his first move, placing a hand over yours. You turn to face him, blood rushing to your cheeks. "T-Tino..?" He didn't say it, but he was just as nervous as you were that very second.

His face flushing bright pink, surprised at himself for being so bold. "(Y/n), what's the thing you wish for more in this world?" The question caught you off guard, but you had an answer right away.

You! You pretty Finnish boy! I want you to love me!

"Um... I'm not too sure..." You answered, he took hold of your hand. Interwining his fingers with yours. "Uh... what about you?" You avoided the question and tossed back to him. The warmth of his touch rediated off his skin as it grew hotter.

"Sinä. (You.) I want to be your boyfriend."

Is his confessing his love for me?! Have we been on a date this whole time?!

"I hope this doesn't come off as weird..." Tino mumbled in embarrassment, glancing away.

You turn his head back to meet your eyes, grinning ear to ear. "I can proudly say that my wish has been granted." You pull him into a tight embrace. "I'll happily take you as my boyfriend only if you'll have me as your girlfriend."

He hugged back with a stronger grip. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?! Minä rakastan sinua! (I love you!)" Tino stopped and let go when he realized what he said. "Am I moving too fast? I've never done this before..." He twidded his thumbs.

You shook your head and kissed his cheek. "Not at all. Thank you for telling me."

The rest of the day you two enjoyed the amusement park to the fullest as a happy couple.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕