Hi! Again (China)

Your POV:

Man! I still can't forget Yao's delicious cooking! Definitely the best food I've had in a long time. It brought me back old, simpler times...

You still hadn't contracted him ever since that day because you were too nervous to even sent a simple 'Hello.' He definitely, in some way or form, seemed more mature than you. Probably because he's older than you? Who knows!

"I wonder what he's doing right now." You said, scrolling through your phone on where you'd want to go next.

For what seemed like hours, you finally decided to go to the Great Wall of China. You put everything you needed together and headed out. Taking your handy camera along too and putting it around your neck. The more beautiful pictures, the better!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh, wow!" You exclaimed, leaning on the stones of the wall that carried on for thousands of miles. Never truly seeing the end of it. You searched up the total length and it's 13,170.696 miles long! Impressive.

There's no way I'm walking all those miles, but it'd be cool though.

You thought as you took pictures, as you did so, you hear oncoming yells on your left side. A man running away with a purse in his hands. And another person chasing him from behind. The quick glance you got that it was Yao going after him!

"Huí dào zhè lái! (Come back here!)" Yao yelled out, trying to run even faster than he already was.

You didn't think twice as you started to run after him too. You eventually caught up to Yao and greeted him.

"Hello, Yao!"

"Hi, (Y/n)! Want to help me catch this guy?" He asked, wearing a grin on his face. You returned to the same grin.

"Of course!" You ran ahead of him, eventually catching up to the thief, you jumped in the air and sent him flying by kicking him in the center of his back. He fell harshly against the ground and struggled to get back up. You went up to him and snatched the purse from his hands. You gave it to Yao, who was now by your side and he gave it back to a little old lady.

"Oh, thank you! You, young people, are so cute nowadays." She said, pinching you and Yao's cheeks at the same time.

"It was no problem, ma'am. Have a nice day." Yao said, waving the woman off. He turns to face you.

"(Y/n)! That was impressive, aru!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down. His eyes lit with excitement.

You scratched the back of your head. "T-thank you... I'm trying to learn sanshou at the moment."

"Aiya! Really?! If you'd like too, I can teach you more about that and tai chi as well!"

You smiled brightly. "I would love too! But first," You glanced over at the thief, a hint of anger in your eyes. "Let's take care of this problem."

Yao cracked his knuckles. "With pleasure."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕