The First Meeting (Romania)

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

Your POV:

This is scary, but fun!  

You thought to yourself as you were making your way to the Bran Castle in Romania across the Transylvanian region. 

The clouds rested low on the ground, making the entire scene look like something from a horror movie

The clouds rested low on the ground, making the entire scene look like something from a horror movie. It blocked your vision at times. But you really wanted to see this mysterious country for your own, especially visiting what is referred to as Dracula's castle. You wondered what lied ahead. 

Arriving alone, the giant wooden double doors at the entrance opened. You took small steps and looked around the majestic castle. The lighting was low and dull, giving off an eerie feeling.

Walking through the empty halls, your footsteps echoed through the castle. You stopped and felt like someone was watching you. Taking close examination of your every movement. You shrugged off the feeling and continued on, taking pictures along the way. Candles were lit all over, old paintings hung from the walls, and not to mention if it weren't for the low lighting, it would be pitch black. 

You walked through a long corridor and that's when a cold breeze ran through your whole body. Goosebumps crept up on your arms and legs. You stopped dead in your tracks when you hear a faint whisper in your ear,

"Your blood smells delicious through your skin..." 

You quickly turned around and saw nothing. Now you were really freaked out. You tried to make your way out of the castle but got lost. No matter how fast you ran, it was never enough. 

"You've got to be kidding me..." You muttered out as you see a dark figure at the end of a dead-end. They slowly made their way to you as you backed up.

As they entered the light, you see that it was a man with shaggy light brown hair, ruby-red eyes, and a small fang on the left side of his mouth.

Before he had a chance to speak, you cried out, 

"Vampire!" As you ran away from him, eventually finding the exit and stormed out in fear.

That's what I get for trying to get out more! 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕