The First Meeting (Iceland)

Reykjavik, Iceland.

Your POV:

You were currently in Reykjavik for a short vacation. Your phone wasn't getting a signal to look for your destination which was the Golden Circle. After wandering around outside of the city, you came across a small visitor center in the middle of what seemed nowhere. 

That's odd... I suppose...

With caution, you went inside and see that no one was there. Suddenly, you hear a voice.

"Ah, what do we have here? A young lass? Are you lost?" 

"Who's there?" You asked, looking around. 

"Now, don't be scared. It's not often that you see or hear a puffin talk."

Then, a puffin wearing a bowtie appears in front of you. 

"Woah, a talking puffin. You definitely don't see that every day. What's your name?" You asked. The puffin lands on the desk across the room, ruffling his feathers and straightens himself out. 

"Mr. Puffin is my name. What's yours, lass? We don't usually get many visitors here, so, what brings you by?" He tilts his head to the side. 

You approach him with a little more confidence. "My name's (Y/N). I was looking for the Golden Circle, but my phone lost service before I could even reach my destination-." You stop as footsteps enter the room.

"Hey, Mr. Puffin, didn't I tell you to close the door when you go... out." Their voice trails off. 

You turned around to face a boy with silver-white hair and violet eyes. You both stared at each other for what seemed forever until the boy spoke up.

"Are you another lost visitor looking for Greenland? If so, this place isn't it. This is Iceland, so, you might as well leave now." He stated, heading over to the desk.

You clear your throat. "Um... no, I'm actually looking for the Golden Circle. Everyone knows the names for Greenland and Iceland got switched when settling for their permanent names. Iceland is the best, not Greenland. Anyway, what's your name?" You asked with a smile. 

He hesitates. "E-Emil Steilsson. And if you're really looking for the Golden Circle, I can show you where it is. But some other time. It's getting dark."

You looked outside. "Oh, shoot. It is. I'll be back soon, thank you!" With that, you left.

His POV:

"So, Iceland, caught off guard when she was talking about you that way? You've got an eye for the lass~." Mr. Puffin teased.

"Be quiet!"

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕