First Date

| January 18th, 2021 |

[ I apologize. A couple of these are going to be very long and a few of them are going to be incredibly short because of procrastination and loss of motivation and I didn't know what else to put in them and I didn't want to have repeated or dumb things in them so I just left them short, I'm sorry-

[ Anyways, hope you enjoy- ]

~ Classic Sans ~

The two of you had agreed on spending the upcoming weekend as your first date, which was only a mere week away. Sans was a nervous wreck as the hours ticked by. His mind was coming up with many different scenarios that always ended with you not being happy and leaving him in the dust. He worried about dressing wrong or possibly saying something that could throw you off, even if the two of you were friends for at least a good year. In the end, he decided to go to someone who is somewhat experienced with dating. His younger brother, Papyrus.

Papyrus was ecstatic to hear that Sans had asked someone out on a date, so of course, he was willing to help his brother after all he's done for him. He saw this as an opportunity to repay Sans for the encouragement of cooking, working to train to be a part of the Royal Guard, and so much more.

"SO!" Papyrus started as a happy smile grew upon his skull. "WHERE WILL YOU AND THE HUMAN BE HAVING THIS DATE, BROTHER?"

"Firstly, Paps, it's (Y/n). Secondly, uh..." Sans' mind went blank. The two of you haven't thought much as to where to go. The two of you didn't like going to any fancy restaurants, so he assumed that you would both have it at your house. "To be honest, I'm not sure. We kinda assumed that it would be at her place..." Says admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"AT HER PLACE? PREPOSTEROUS! I KNOW YOU'RE LAZY, SANS, BUT I EXPECTED A LITTLE MORE BACKBONE INTO IT, BROTHER." Sans gave a shaky laugh at Papyrus' pun.

"Yeah, well, you know I don't know anything about dating, Paps. That's why I came to you for help."

"WELL LUCKILY YOU DID! FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL HELP PLAN YOUR DATE TONIGHT!"

"Wait, tonight?"

"WHY YES! YOU SAID IT WAS ON SATURDAY, CORRECT? WELL GOOD NEWS, SATURDAY IS TODAY!" Sans felt himself grow cold. Has the week really gone by that fast? Guess time really has slipped past him. Without a moment to lose, the two brothers started their plans on Sans and (Y/n)'s first date.

You had knocked on the door of the skeleton brothers' home, arriving at the time Sans texted you while you were on your lunch break. The date was tonight, and since you fully believed the date would be at Grillby's, you dressed in casual yet formal attire: jeans with a pair of (f/c) half-inch ankle boots topped off with your one and only, lucky flannel. You had little to no makeup, at least a bit of lip gloss while you styled your hair in whatever way you saw fit.

After a few seconds of waiting, the door opened up to reveal Sans in something you hadn't expected: a white bottom-up that was just tucked in half-assed, a couple of buttons at the top were undone as his jacket was nowhere to be seen. He had what looked to be decent looking pants, but he still wore his pink house slippers. He seemed nervous as he gave you a shy smile.

"Um, h-heya, (Y/n)...you, uh..." He looked away as he felt a bit of heat on his cheekbones. "You look really nice..." This time, it was your turn to blush as you rubbed your arm.

"Thank you...you look really nice yourself...where's your jacket?"

"Oh, uh, Paps took it to get it washed since it kinda needed it." He responded back. Giving him a nod, he let you inside. "Over here in the kitchen, That's where we'll be having our dinner." You followed him over to the kitchen. Inside was a table big enough for the two of you, a little bit of decoration in the middle with two small plates of spaghetti on both sides.