Meeting The Other Versions

Word Count: 17,325
[ Lmao, have fun with this. ]

| April 7th, 2021 |

This was it. Today was the day where the girlfriends of different Sanses would meet their own versions and the version of their beloved Sans.

Each one had their own discussion about the topic with their girl; Classic explained because of his knowledge of the timelines and AUs and had trusted you enough with the information to not tell anyone.

Swap trusted you with the information as he wanted to introduce you to his best friends, Dream and Ink, and hoped that you would make your own friends.

Fell didn't want to at first, but seeing how tough you were, he thought it would be an interesting experience to see you interact with the other versions.

SwapFell figured that it would be something fun for you to do after having a stressful week back above the surface. But he also wanted to show you off and make the others jealous.

Ink mostly told you because he felt bad having to leave you alone for an undefined amount of time, while also voicing his concerns about your safety with a version polar opposite from him.

Error did not want to tell you. He still didn't want to. He feared that you would get swept away by a different version, a better version. But...he also wanted to be honest about why he seemed so tense all the time. He voiced his concerns about a version polar opposite of him and how he didn't want it to take you away from him.

Dream wanted you to meet the other versions. Not only did he want you to meet his friends, but he also wanted to bring you along to befriend anyone so that you wouldn't feel lonely.

Nightmare was a bit hesitant about letting you meet the other versions. Yes, he trusted you with his past and he told you of his comrades that helped him bring Hell to the multiverse, but he was worried about how they would react. The former King of Nightmares, now dating a human, someone he would love and protect despite his past. He was worried about how his comrades would react to you.

Dust, Killer, and Horror were very hesitant about letting you meet the other versions. Considering that they haven't been exactly honest about working with Nightmare in the past, they grew worried about the others' reactions to you. A literal killer who became "soft" once he started dating a human. They were very worried.

Lust didn't have too much to worry about. The only thing that bothered him was if anyone asked if he forced you into a relationship because of his status and universe. He was determined to prove that he can love, but he was also worried about how others would react to you.

Fresh was honestly pretty chill yet somewhat excited about introducing you to the others. He knew others wouldn't try to do anything to you with him around, but he grew worried about the thought that you would find someone better. Someone who wasn't a parasite. Being slightly worried, he still wanted to introduce you.

With today being the arranged date of the monthly visits, the Sanses and their girls arrived at the large home within the void. When everyone arrived in the living room, silence engulfed the Sanses before Fell broke it.

"Are you funking kidding me?!"

"Yooo, watch your colorful language, my dawg."

"Since when the heck did Nightmare get a girlfriend?!"

"Forget that, Dust, Error over there is actually holding hands with someone-"

"S̺̑hu̮͛t̢͐ th̨͗e̖̽ h̛̪e̗͂ck͕͞ ͢͡up͕̂,͕̎ Kilḻ̀eŕ̢!̗̆ ̫̔Yo̹͆u ͈̏shó͙ul͈̔d̠̎ ̫̈bẹ̃ ̥̿s̖̓ur̖͂p̲̚r̲̒i̩͆se̝͘d̦̿ ̹͑a̝͒t̩̍ H͎̑o͇͡rr̥͆o̗̒r̻̀!!"