Living Arrangments

| August 14th, 2020 |

~ Classic Sans ~

You gave a happy hum as you were wiping down the tables. Today was a Sunday, meaning that Grillby's would close up earlier than usual. Although, that still didn't stop your little friend that always stayed no matter what. The two of you had been talking for a bit as you straightened out chairs and tables. Apparently, he and his brother had decided to give living separately a try. Papyrus wasn't too keen on the idea, imagining the absolute bizarre mess that would occur if he was gone even more than a few hours. But they came to an agreement of living with other people, or monsters, for a try, just to see what it would be like. And since Sans trusted you the most, he thought about asking to live with you as a roommate.

"Of course, Sans! I wouldn't mind having company aside from my parakeets!" You flashed him a happy smile before getting back to work, unable to see Sans' tinted cheekbones as he looked away from you, his everlasting smile turning into a softer, more genuine smile.

~ Underswap Sans ~

Sans and Papyrus came over to visit you and Asgore today. You were currently getting your head measured so that Asgore and Papyrus could work on making you a specific hat that would allow you to roam outside of the Ruins to hang out at the brothers' place without having to worry about getting attacked. You gave a small hum, letting your father get the proper measurements while Sans worked on a design for the hat. After a few minutes, you were free to hang out with Sans while your father and Papyrus did their own thing. Soon after, Sans asked you a question. "SO, UH-" He cleared his throat before continuing. "Human, may I ask for your opinion on living with Papy and me?" You stayed quiet for a moment, thinking of a response.

"I think it would be great, to live with you and Paps. But...I wouldn't want to leave my dad alone..."

"What if you would live in both? But switch whenever you feel like it! Spend a few days with us, then go back to spend a few days with him!"

"That sounds like it would be a hassle..." You said thoughtfully.

"Then...hm...this is rather challenging, but it's nothing that I, the magnificent Sans, can't handle!" With a proud hand on his chest, you couldn't help but give a small giggle.

"Sans, (Y/n)! Come back over, we've finished (Y/n)'s little disguise!" You smiled as you and Sans started running back inside with Astraea at your side. Once you were both inside, Asgore started placing a warm hat upon your head, with what seemed to be goat-like ears on either side of your head to cover up your human ears. While Asgore was fixing up to make sure that the hat fit you snuggly, Papyrus was carefully wrapping a warm scarf to cover up the lower half of your face. Soon after, they pulled away, a proud smile on both of their faces. "She looks so adorable. Don't you agree, Papyrus?"

"Oh, definitely. She looks like she could be your daughter." Asgore gave a deep chuckle as he patted you on the head. "Hey Sans, look over at your little friend here. Isn't she adorable?" At the mention of his name, Sans looked over as he then felt his soul skip a beat, his cheeks being dusted with a teal blue as he stared at your adorable self.

"W-WHY YES! INCREDIBLY ADORABLE!" You gave a small giggle.

"Ready to stay at their place for a while, my flower?" You gave a small nod. "Alright, and don't be afraid to visit, my child." You smiled up at Asgore as the four of you, with Astraea tagging along, made your way over to the exit of the Ruins. With one last hug, you waved goodbye as you walked out and into the snow, holding onto Sans' hand while Asgore thought about how happy he was to have you as his child. Even though you were a young adult, you will always be Asgore's little flower.