He Grows Protective

| January 23rd, 2024 |

[ Wassup. ]

~ Classic Sans ~

Sans wasn't one to normally get angry or worried, he kinda didn't see a reason to. He knew you were loyal to him just as he was loyal to you. However, the way the customer kept bothering you, kept asking you such personal questions, and kept trying to get your number just irritated him.

He was sitting in his usual stool at Grillby's, on his day off and he decided to visit you while you were working. But considering how busy lunchtime was, it was hard for the two of you to have a full conversation. After making sure to let you know that it was okay, he sat back and watched you work your ass off like usual.

Then, ding dong came in a creep.

When you had seated them at a table, they were making little comments. Complimenting your look, the way you acted, then going as far as pointing out smaller details about your body, such as how the pants hugged your ass.

He didn't even notice he had dug his fingers into the counter when Grillby brought it to his attention.

"Ah, shit...I'm sorry, Grillbz, I didn't mean to.."

"..." ("You seem very angry, Sans.")

"What? No, I'm not angry-"

"..." ("Don't lie to me. Almost everyone can tell. I'm assuming it's about the new customer.")

"Okay, well...they are annoying (Y/n), and it's annoying me too."

"..." ("Then why don't you do something to defend them?")

"I don't want them to get in trouble or do anything that'll get them fired."

"..." ("Sans, I'm their boss. Why would I fire one of my best employees when their boyfriend is just protecting them from a creep?")

"Well...true, you did hire them-"

"..." ("How about I just turn my back and pretend to not see anything, deal?")

"Well..."
"..." ("Oh just go on, will you?") With an encouraging push, Sans stumbled out of his stool. After gaining his balance, he looked back to see that Grillby had his back turned, cleaning around the alcohol section.

'Alright, let's get this over with...' Sans thought as he made his way over to the table where the creep was, keeping his smile to appear friendly. "Hey, buddy, I gotta talk to you about something."

"Oh god, what do you want, monster? I'm trying to enjoy my break." Sans felt his socket twitch in annoyance. 'So he's one of those people. Alright, we'll play that game.'

"Listen, buddy, I'm not here to fight, I'm just here to tell you to stop creeping out the waiter here. They're just trying to do their job."

"And why does that matter to you? Go back to hell where you belong, freak-" The customer's voice faltered as his gaze looked right into Sans' empty sockets. A sudden chill ran down his spine as the skeleton simply continued to smile at the creep.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

"N-Nothing." The customer stammered before turning his gaze back to the menu.

Once satisfied, Sans returned to his usual spot at the bar, only this time having his gaze remain on the customer the entire time to ensure that nothing else would occur. A relieved smile grew on your face as you mouthed the words 'thank you' to the skeleton.

~ Underswap Sans ~

With the new changes to life, you and Swap had decided to spend the day out in the dog park with Astraea.