♡𝕳𝖊𝖗𝖔♡

Siddharth Nigam is now in his film "Voyages of Future" the famous New Yorkian actor also known as Kartik Nigam, in the world of mafia now lives with the single parent.

He's expected to hit his shoot now by 8 and he's already sleeping in his bed knowing that its 9. He didn't give a crap about it being a sluggard. It's his last film day and it will be realsed next month . 'Wake up!' shouted the mother when she made his favorite white sauce pasta. 'It is nine-thirty now, wake up!!!' He didn't send the truth goddamnly.

He decided to free his Bed after an hour of struggle between mind and heart. He ambulated to the washroom to provide himself a hot bath. He turned on the shower, water flowed from his head to toe not afore hitting and calming his bruises and cuts. He wrapped a towel around his torso and stepped out of the washroom. He wore a shirt with the buttons open revealing his result of working out.

He jumped through the stairs and saw his mom preparing his things for the shoot. If somebody else were there, he'd have awwed to the landscape ahead. He never felt anything for the people around him, being a strong hearted guy. His mother welcomed him with a happy smile "Morning sweetheart" In a bored tone he answered "Morning" "You are already late boy" said his mother, reminding him. "I know" he said, with the same bored tone. He gestured to his driver to take his stuff to the car.The driver did as he had been told, and he followed Siddharth to the car.

Siddharth sat in the back seat so that he could sleep until he entered his work area. The driver started the car and made his way to the "Voyages of Future"set. As he reached his destination, he got out of the vehicle. His fans saw him, rushed to him to get autographs and take a selfie. however, he cared less. He had never paid much attention to the fan pages they had created for him. All Siddharth wanted was money. He viewed acting as a resource. Yet he was the only actor in the world who earned a great deal of affection and encouragement. He's the handsome guy every girl dreams of.

His bodyguards, who realized that he was not paying attention to them, ordered the crowd to make room for him. Siddharth has now hit his vanity. His makeup artist was the one who, compared to others, had less work. Being the handsome one, Siddharth just needed some touch ups.

Finally, he wore his outfit and went to the director. He saw his co-actors sleeping there when he arrived. "Why are they sleeping?" the director asked, pointing at them. "They were waiting you for the past I don't know how much hours, and they all went asleep" As the director predicted, "Ooh" he said in a bored tone.

The director picked up his mic and the announcement began. "All the actors and crew members are requested to come to shoot area immediately. The most awaited siddharth nigam is finally here" he said with sarcasm in the last line .They all came, and they started to shoot.

The heroine was Anushka. She knew he wasn't showing up. She knew he wasn't the real one. She knew he was messed up. She's always given reasons to talk to him, but he's always ignored her in return. Today, obviously, they had to kiss each other, one or the other end of the movie, so that even this one would end with a kiss.

"Camera roll and action!" Siddharth roamed his arm around the anushka's waist and wrapped her arms around him. He broke his lips on hers. They didn't use their tongue instead moved their jawline. If we look at them from a distance, you'd definitely think they're fighting for dominance. "And cut!" the director happily said. He said to them, "It was the perfect shot guys! You did it" Anushka mouthed a thank-you to him while Siddharth said nothing. "And its a packup" Anushka said happily, as she was in a hurry to meet her best friends. The three of them had a girls' night tonight, and because of Siddharth, she was late second time tonight. Siddharth went to his car, not even bidding his crew workers farewell.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・

The Emerald's Rose (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें