𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖒 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊....

It's already been five days since the cake event. After the confession, Avneet's body felt a little lighter.

Anuska and Jannat signed a deal for a new music video, and they traveled to Armenia to film it. Avneet was ecstatic for them since it was their first time shooting a music video together.

Yet she yearned for them. Despite living in a mansion alongside her parents and brother, she rarely felt a bond with them.

"Avneet, Anushka, Jannat," she brought a little world with her, and that was enough for her. She didn't need someone who would abandon her for some reason without understanding her. She did, however, enjoy her life.

She awoke from her slumber to begin a new day. Today, she wanted to go live on Instagram. She posted a story before going to the bathroom, saying that she will be live in two hours.

She went to the bathroom and finished her everyday duties. When she emerged, she discovered her breakfast waiting for her at her table.

Yes, she skips breakfast alongside her parents, not because she despises them, but because they had to leave for work.

She eventually began the live after two hours. She was still delighted by the messages she received from her fans.

It's been about ten minutes since she began the live stream. When a message appeared on the screen. "Thesiddharthnigam wants to send you a message."

Her heart rate elevated. She was anxious, cheerful, and excited all at the same time. So she said her goodbyes to everyone and called it a day. She instantly clicked on his notification just after live concluded.

Sid- Hey, dreamgirl

Sid- First and foremost, the cake was fantastic; I adored it. It didn't seem to be the first attempt. I'm happy you took the initiative to start the friendship. I'd like to be one of your closest friends. Your apology was accepted:)

She was ecstatic to read those phrases from him, and now, she was even more ecstatic to shoot with him. She made the choice to reply.

Avu- Hey, Siddharth. When are we going to resume filming?

She received the answer in less than a minute.

Sid - Greetings, Avneet. I'd like to begin our on-screen relationship with a film directed by you. So, what do you think?

Avu- yes, I'd be delighted to. Let's do that movie which I already have a script written?

Sid- Of course. But, before we go on screen, how about we build a social media foundation?

Avu- You reported a reality for the first time.

Sid- Whatever, Anyway, I hope to see you soon. I'm going to a conference. Bye dream girl :)

Avu- bye.

"It was a pleasant start to the day," avneet observed. She placed her phone on the table. She, on the other hand, was uninterested in doing something else. She intended to irritate Anushka and Jannat. They didn't respond because they were shooting.

Since the other two boys were preoccupied with their 'personal jobs,' Siddharth was the only choice left.

So she waited two hours to torment Siddharth in a friendly manner.

Her parents went to see her grandmother at her mother's home, while her brother went to hang out with his buddies.

Two hour later

*Texting*

Avu- heylo sid!

Siddharth- yes dream girl!

Avu- Iam bored.

Siddharth- Is it clear that I don't give a damn?

Avu- Yeah, that was amazing. Isn't it true that I'm not your buddy?

When she was texting him, she heard a knock at her door. She got scared.

Avu- siddharth, SOMEONE'S BANGING ON MY DOOR, WTF.

Sid- its me dumb, open up !

(A/N - yes, completely inspired from one of the instgram post, bare with me.)

Avneet was so taken aback that she couldn't even respond; all she wants is someone who can afford to make her happy.

She walked over to the door and opened it for him.

"How did you find out how to get to my house?" Avneet inquired. Siddharth smirked and said, "I have my own ways." "And my perfect girl is lonely, while I sit around doing nothing? This is not going to happen "He went on to say more.

"Aww," was the only response she could muster. "Less do something," said Siddharth. "Do you want to play truth or dare?" Avneet made the suggestion. Siddharth smiled and nodded. With a packet of chips and a bottle of coke in her side, they made their way to her place. They sat down in the bed and made themselves at ease.

"Ladies, first and foremost. Do you want to tell the truth or take a dare?" Siddharth inquired. She replied, "Truth." "Is there something about yourself that you wish you could change?" He enquired of her. "I'd like to change the fact that I'm nice; people take advantage of it," she said, a sad smile on her face. "Now it's your turn, do you want to tell the truth or dare?" He was questioned by Avneet.

"Let's start with the truth," he replied. "How did you respond to me at first?" Avneet inquired. "It wasn't natural at all; I've hated you since the first time we met at the club; I thought you weren't my type at the time, but now I guess I was wrong," he admitted honestly.

"Do you believe I'm your type?" Avneet inquired, shocked. He sounded like he was saying, "Maybe." Siddharth asked her, "After all, truth or dare?" She responded, "Dare." "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but unicorns do exist, don't they?" He cocked his head and smirked.

She didn't know what to do, even though they had kissed before in the heat of the moment, but this time it wasn't, so she should kiss him because dare is dare.

She was hesitant at first, but eventually stepped closer to him and crushed her lips against his.Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her, as sure and hard as on the road to Tara, a long ago. She felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp. And the quiet face of siddharth was blurred and drowned to nothingness. He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.

They left each other gasping for air. It was difficult to acknowledge, but they both enjoyed themselves.

It was about ten o'clock at night, and her brother was about to arrive, so she asked him to go. He said his goodbyes and walked away.

Little did Avneet knew, it was all a act by him.

"Loving someone isn't something that just stops happening "