𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.....

Back to present

When he took her to the building's terrace, she was planning on asking him a question.

"Siddharth! Siddharth!" she screamed as she backed away.

"Why this tattoo, Siddharth?" Avneet questioned as he stepped back. "So that when I commit suicide, I can keep this tattoo as a recollection in my grave, and whenever I look at it, I can remember the girl who loved me the most when I was a jerk by taking her for granted. But before I go, know that I loved you and will continue to love you, dream girl. In your prayers, bear me in mind. Let us get together in the afterlife." Avneet snagged the collar of Siddharth's jacket and cuddled him as he was about to jump down. He started crying in her arms because he did miss the warmth.

They were about to leave and meet up with the rest of the gang. When Kishan named from behind them.

"Where do you intend to go, Mr. Nigam?" He gave a sly grin. "What exactly do you want to know?" Siddharth inquired. He raised the gun and did point it at Siddharth.

"You have two choices: give your life or give me your avneet." He smirked once more.
"Where is your gun, Siddharth?" Avneeet inquired. "It's with Riyaz; I avoided carrying them the day you quit, but Riyaz keeps it with him, claiming it's for protection." Siddharth spoke in hushed tones.

"Don't waste my time, Siddharth." Kishan became enraged. "Kishan, comprehend one thing: I'm prepared to give my life, but if you somehow touch my avneet with your grubby hands, you'll see a special interpretation of me; bettere don't end up making me do that," Siddharth told him.
The rest of the gang arrived.

"Riyaz, simply transfer me the gun." Siddharth yelled. But it was too late for Riyaz. Kishan stabbed him in the stomach.

"SIDDDHAAAARTH!!!" Avneet yelled. "Avneet, please know that I will always love you; let's meet from the other side of the stars." He said this before taking his final breath.

"Jannat, I killed him, I KILLED HIM!!!" She yelled as she sat next to his lifeless corpse.

"Siddharth, wake up, I guarantee you I'll make you your beloved pasta, I pledge you I'll make you happy all over again, come back please, don't abandon me," she shook him.

The cops arrived and asked the gang to return Avneet. Because she wasn't prepared to move, the cops began to push her towards the gang. "No way! NO ONE CAN EVER Distinct ME FROM MY LOVE!" She screamed at them.

Jannat grabbed her and began walking toward the landings. "Please, Jannat, just one more time." Jannat, said Avneet. She requested permission from the cops. They both nodded.

She approached Siddharth "Just know, Siddharth, that because of you, I now know what true love feels like and how to find it again. I've learned to put my phone away while I'm walking to the bus. I learned that I should always do my best and sometimes take a leap of faith. Because something wonderful could result from it. Or, on rare occasions, something heinous may occur that you must learn from and carry with you for the rest of your life." She sobbed.

"1 year ago, everything was fantastic in both of our lives. You had just started your dream work, mafia , the work I didn't knew back then. We had been fortunate enough to have been introduced to one another before everything was cut short. Our story had only just begun.
It was very early days for us both when it happened but I liked to believe that what we had was good. We were definitely heading in the right direction and I was so excited to see where things went. We had both recently just come out of long term relationships. Neither relationship was great and we both said we didn't realise that there was better out there until we had met each other. " She said kissing him.