𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉?.....

Come on, readers, don't be quiet! I hardly get any votes or feedback, so if you could vote and comment on the previous chapters as well, that would be awesome. It'd mean a fuckin' world to me if you didn't know. 🥺 pwees do it. It motivates me a lot.

Warning- unedited.

Meanwhile with the boys.

"Wake up, man! Today is your chance to wow Avneet" Riyaz jolted him awake.

Siddharth jerked awake and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. He was dressed in an oversized shirt and white trousers. They even rode to the location despite getting breakfast.

When they arrived at the set, he found the girls making reels near the entrance, where the girls could easily see boys. "The first step in building trust is to be polite with your fans." Siddharth addressed the boys.

When Siddharth initially came out, fans didn't want to be ignored and shunned again, so they missed the meet-and-greet. Then Riyaz and Faisal appeared, and supporters hurried towards them, expecting Siddharth to desert them, but to their surprise, he began taking selfies and behaving normally.

His audiences were overjoyed. What the fans didn't understand was that he was doing all of this to impress Avneet.

When Avneet and her friends saw this, they ignored it and went into her make-up room.

"DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT 'THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM' WASN'T A DEMON TODAY?" Anushka frowned as she sat on the couch. "AH-HA! I WAS GENUINELY AMAZED" Jannat shared his excitement in the same way.

Avneet was busy responding to the feedback in her screen.

"ARE YOU IN THIS WORLD, AVNEET?" Anushkas yelled, oblivious to the fact that she hadn't been responsive to both of them for the previous fifteen minutes.

"Oh yes! What were you guys talking about? Avneet, who had put her phone down, asked. "Didn't you see Siddharth's interaction with the audience?" Anushka questioned.

"I took notice of it. I noticed the eyes while he communicated with fans; they weren't loaded with love they gave him, but they were annoyingly filled. He didn't want to share time with his fans, but there's something he's keeping away.

"Okayy! Someone noticed eyes too" said jannat smirking. Avneet showed her middle finger to her and the make up artist entered the room.

She got ready for her shoot. As much as she was interested she was not happy too. She is working with the person she hates the most, that too for the first time. If she felt uncomfortable with anyone, she quits the movie the very next minute. But in this case its different, she wanted to quit, but she didn't, she is still figuring out why.

"Avneet your shoot is ready, come" said a man. "Okay wait for us outside please." Said Avneet being kindest. Avneet dragged the other two and went to the shooting area.

Avneet's pov

"Okay, so the scene starts from the pasts, so in this story your character is Alia Morea. You and Siddharth were lovers of the past, and now individuals who hate each other to the core." The director elaborated.

Okay, that's it. This is going to be uncomfortable. Together, Siddharth and I in a romantic drama? It's unimaginable.

When the devil is mentioned, the devil appears. Siddharth, Riyaz, and Faisal were approaching. I wish he had gotten at least 1% of his friends' characters. He entered the room immediately settled in the chair nearest to me. While his buddies joined my gang. Oh, my goodness! They are having fun. Well, I enjoy shooting, but not with this person. Never.

"I expect you both acknowledged your character," said sir, trying to awaken me from my stupor. Yeah, he's done explaining everything to him? I had no idea. So, there you have it. I guess I'd been spacing out for a while. "You guys spend some time with each other, we're doing some more planning, so we'll call you after that." The director snarled and rushed out.

I intended on going to sit with my colleagues, however the devil interfered. Oh, no! He's well aware that I dislike him. doesn't he? I don't give a damn.

"Hi there! Come to a stop. He told us to spend more time with each other rather than with the rest of the group." Siddharth smirked and said. "Whatever," I replied, indifferent to the fact that he stressed the word "each other." I decided to make my way to my gang again, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist and sending chills down my spine. So, what's up with this sensation?

"So, there you have it. Pay attention, I have to tell something to you." Is Siddharth speaking genuinely? It makes no difference to me. But the kindness ignored me and replied, "ooh okay, tell me what it is?" When I sat back in my seat, my lip rang.

"hmm... I apologize for all that has happened between each other in the last few weeks or days. Please listen to me, and please accept my heartfelt apologies. It's now up to you to determine whether or not to pardon me." Siddharth said. Is he apologizing? He being sorry? HE SAYING SORRRYYYY????? WOWWW BROOOO! WOWWW I HEARD THAT HE NEVER PRONOUNCES THE WORD 'SORRY' WOAHHHHH!!!!