𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖕.....

Siddharth's pov

"I.....siddharth....I need time," avneet demonstrated. Who gives a damn, huh? All I have to do now is win the deal. But keep going, Siddharth.

"It's fine, avneet; I'm not going to rush you; take your time. And accept my apology." I mentioned. Okay, just being nice as possible.

I mean, what else can you anticipate from THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM huh? Yeah, I utter "huh" a lot, but that's beside the point.

I let go of her hand and proceeded to the gang; I could sense her trailing me, clearly to the gang.

"Hello there! What are the identities of the protagonists?" Jannat inquired. I'm guessing her name is Jannat lmao. But why should I think about her friends in the first place? I'm sure she's jannat, right? Move on, she's my mate's soon-to-be partner!

"I'm Alia Mehra, and he's Rishab-" "We're not going to say anything else; it's all a curiosity," I cut avneet off.

"All right, all right!" We all laughed at Riyaz's naughtiness, as he said. "Well, I think it'll require more than a half-hour to get prepared for the shoot, so let's go to my vanity?" I inquired.

First time!!! Can you imagine it? It is the first time. Except for the individuals who must be in my vanity, I never want anyone else inside.

Why are you going through all of this trouble? Is it for her? In order to win her heart? My suspicious mind was ringing in my ears. Siddharth, there's no way you're not going to win her heart. Everything I want to do is win this deal. Who cares if her heart is broken.

We've been in the vanity for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then our director arrived and requested that we attend a workshop first. Workshop is worthless for such a talented entertainer like myself. Alright, do not really call me a narcissist. But I embrace it reality on a deep level. Forget about it.

We both accompanied him to the location of the workshop. So, as a first move, he insisted on having some bonding time among each other.

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Wowwwwww! Remember to take care of the hyperbole. However, acting is acting. No matter how, I have to do it.

I moved closer to her and moved one of my hands back and fourth through her hand. I removed the hair that annoyed her with other arm. To be precise, it prevented me seeing the her lovely face.

Lovely?? Siddharth, let it go. Yet I could feel her shivering when I touched her. It's time to have some fun.

"Oh, yeah! I had a fantastic influence on you. You can't say no to that little lady!" I spoke in hushed tones into her ear.

"No..I didn't," she said flatly at first, before regaining her composure.

I didn't go any further on this question since I can't make her feel awkward. Don't overthink stuff. It's just about winning the deal, right?

"Do you have a bandage? I just fell for you and hurt my knees" She blushed when I said this to her. I found it cute. Isn't it adorable?

"AVNEET KAUR is blushing, don't you think? Is it possible for you to tell me why?" I inquired of her.

"I wasn't blushing at all. It's just that..." I noticed her unsure of how to finish the sentence that had just burst out of her mouth.

"That....?" I smirked. "That..." She started again. "Huh?" I smirked again. Iam loving this. "That...is just the acting, and I just needed to demonstrate that we have incredible chemistry," she said, her expression displaying a "I regret it" smile. Keep in mind that we're in the same position.

"So you believe that we should have a smoldering chemistry?" With a smirk on my face, I inquired.

"I..." She started. She began, but was interrupted by the director. Dude, you've got the timings all wrong.

"I suppose it's already too late to start the project, so let's pack it up and do it tomorrow," he said. Hello there! Do you think of me as a fuckwit? I'm sorry, but I don't have time to come and go and do nothing as per your request. Is it as if you would call us at any time and say "no shooting"?

I was about to start a debate about it. However, she said.

"It's all right, sir. We'll arrive tomorrow and begin shooting "oh no. Don't give a person more reasons to despise you. I'm simply trying to get rid of the hatred I already have for you. Don't bringing something new to the table. I'm still kicking myself for signing the deal. The Siddharth nigam, on the other hand, never gives up. Honey, failing and back off isn't in my dictionary.

"One day you're going to remember me and how much I loved you... then you're gonna hate yourself for letting me go."