𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗....

All entered the club at the same time, Siddharth, Faisal, Riyaz Avneet, Jannat and Anushka

"You people sit here And i'll go get the beverage" Avneet said while she stood from the place where she had been sitting. Anushka and Jannat nodded.

Avneet was walking around to get a drink when someone bumped her.

"OOH! AVNEET YOU HERE?" grinned Faisal. "HEYY! FAISAL WASSUP!" Avneet screamed.

"Umm...avneetay, is j..jannat with you?" Faisal stammered cuz of happiness.

"Ehem ehem! She is now with me, she is having her chair there already." Avneet responded by pointing to the position at which Jannat was sitting.

Meantime with jannushka

"Dude, who is she chatting to?" Anushka asked inquisitively. Jannat lifted her head back because she was seated in the opposite direction as to where Avneet seemed to be.

" but why is she figuring at us?" Anushka questioned again. "Shhh!! Seems to be that faisal?" Jannat asked scowling.

"Ehem ehem! Oh faisal!" Anushka said when she saw her anxiety face. Anushka didn't even meet the Faisal. She knew him by title. She had seen him on TV screens previously, but she didn't have a clear understanding of him.

"Why are you blushing?" Anushka asked teasingly. "Umm...that.....aghh leave it! He was indeed my co star." Anuska only vibrated as she can't make her uneasy. That's why Avneet as well as Jannat adore her a little bit more.

゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Avneet, let us just pick up drinks?" Faisal questioned. "Okay!" she said smiling. "But rather pause! I'll grab the drink, my mates are seated there, you consider taking ja..jannat and the other one who happened to come with you to our table, we would then cherish it together!" said faisal.

"Okay! Just for my ship, I'm willing to do everything!" Avneet said, winking. "Uh oh, shut the hell up! "Fasal said as his cheeks turned red to the hard-core.

Avneet soon moved to her buddies and said everything had took place. Jannat blushed knowing that he asked about her.

Jannat didn't discuss her thoughts and emotions either with avneet as well as anushka. She was puzzled regarding her own desires.
She termed it as the "bestfriend" And yet she did know that she's the happiest around him, her pulse increased whenever someone mentioned his name.

She herself knew he was more than just a best friend to her. But she chose not to accept it herself.

Avneet as well as her gang directed for the Faisal's table.

She still didn't notice that Siddharth had been sitting there because Siddharth had been sitting as his back facing her.

As soon as Riyaz noticed Avneet heading to him, he got up from his position and rushed to offer her a born smashing embrace.

Firstly, avneet was stunned but hugged him back.

"Where were you? I did miss you so much hectic woman" Riyaz said it with a pout.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・