𝕸𝖎𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗......

"However, that doesn't mean you'll be crying for the rest of your life for the same reason." Anushka said in a calming tone.

"Did you pay attention to what Siddharth is trying to say?" Jannat enquired.

"I'm not sure what to ask him. Did he say something after I screamed and yelled at him to say yes or no? He actually stayed silent. No, I don't mind that he signed the contract, but he could have stood up for my love, which I've had for the past year?" "I wish I'd known he was just messing with my feelings." Avneet cries.

"Please understand that I feel the same pain that you do. It hurts me to see you this way, and there is not a person in this world that deserves to feel the heartbreak of a breakup, but especially not you. I know this is a cliche, but everything happens for a reason. Try to think of this as a learning experience and try to take the good out of the situation instead of the bad. Try not to pity yourself or put the blame on you, because you are not the problem. This boy is missing out on one of the greatest girls in the world, and that is truly his loss." Anushka embraced her once more.

"You guys are the best; I apologize for avoiding you both in recent days, but please know that you both mean a lot to me." Avneet remarked. They told her, "It's cool, we understand you better than anyone."

Meanwhile with siddharth

At the club (days ago)

(A/n- I should have listed it earlier, but I don't want to disturb Avneet's feelings.)

"Why are you down, Siddharth?" You did everything for the deal, and you also won it! So, what's the point of being sad? Riyaz enquired of Siddharth.

"But, I know I did it all for the deal, but I finally fell in love with her; her vermilion-red hair, her saccharine sweet lips, her bubbly demeanor; everything about her is appealing." Anyone will be smitten by her." He went into detail.

"Then you should have told her about the contract and how much you love her," faisal suggested. "Today, I was about to tell her everything, but I couldn't. I didn't know where to begin. But I didn't expect Kishan to show up and take care of anything." He signed his signature.

"Dude, you failed her; she loved you more than anything; nevertheless, the avneet you'll meet next time will be emotionless. I'm familiar with her." Riyaz remarked

"Bye, I'm leaving." Siddharth said it bluntly. They exchanged nods.

He returned home, his mother embraced him, he had no idea what had happened to him, so he hugged her and began weeping.

"What's the matter, son?" His mother inquired as she rubbed his scalp.

"Mom, how can a boy be punished if he hurts someone's heart?" He enquired of her.

"He has no right to live." He killed her without killing her, but he broke her heart; she can no longer love someone else; when someone says "I love you," she will recall him; she can no longer trust anyone. She'll have to deal with the agony he inflicted on her. But why are you inquiring?" His mother inquired.

"So, mom, I'm sorry, but I don't deserve life. Today, I broke the heart of a girl who adored me and was willing to die for me. But I messed with her emotions. No, I don't deserve to live, mom." He yelled angrily.

"How did this happen?" His mother questioned him by handing him a glass of water and pushing him to sit on the couch.

"Mom, I signed a contract with my rival in which he offered to pay me a dollar if I could make Avneet fall in love with me, but I was so greedy and selfish at the time that only money mattered to me, but mom, over time, I began to love her for genuine, and I was about to tell her today, but my rival arrived to the launch today and spoiled everything." He began to weep as he described.

"I think you'll have to go talk to her; from what I've seen of her, she'll be able to listen to you," his mother advised. "No, mom, I don't think I'll ever be able to meet her eyes with mine again." He stepped into the room after saying this.

He approached the mirror and began conversing with himself.

Siddharths pov

Thodi jagah dede mujhe Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main Khamoshiyan teri sunu Aur door kahin na jaaun main

Yes, she loved you, but she will not give you another chance.

You broke her heart, that's why. What else did you expect?You can now tell for certain she was the girl for you. You realize what a valuable gem you have lost.

Apni Khushi Deke Main Tujhe
Tere Dard Se Jud Jaaun Main

When you were together, she was at your beck and call, and yet this reality eluded you.

Apni Khushi Deke Main Tujhe
Tere Dard Se Jud Jaaun Main

You were too close to realize the incredible impact she had on your life. You took her for granted because she loved you. You never considered for a moment that one day she would leave because she was so committed to you.

Mila Jo Tu Yahan Mujhe
Dilaun Main Yakeen Tujhe
Rahun Hoke Tera Sada
Bas Itna Chaahta Hu Main

Now, you know she was special. She was invaluable. She was more than you ever deserved.

Thodi Jagaah Dede Mujhe
Tere Paas Kahin Reh Jaaun Main
Khamoshiyan Teri Sunu
Aur Door Kahin Na Jaaun Main

But you pushed her away along with your hopes for a better life. Now she is completely gone, and you have no one else to blame for your misfortune but yourself.You know you will regret this for life.

Hoon Besahara Tere Bina Main
Tu Jo Na Ho Toh Main Bhi Nahi

You could even say she was made specifically for you.
Your chance at happiness was literally in her arms. She gave you more love than you could ever hope for, but your naivety got in the way.You did not deserve her.

Dekhun Tujhe Yaara Jitni Dafa Main
Tujhpe Hai Aata Mujhko Yakeen
Sabse Main Juda Hoke Abhi
Teri Rooh Se Jud Jaaun Main

She had put her hopes in what you had together. You meant the world to her, but you acted like that was nothing.When you broke things off, she realized you weren't the right person for her. You never could be.That's why she can't come back. Nothing you will ever do will make her forget what

Mila Jo Tu Yahan Mujhe
Dilaun Main Yakeen Tujhe
Rahun Hoke Tera Sada
Bas Itna Chaahta Hoon Main

YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE SIDDHARTH.

Thodi jagah dede mujhe Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main Khamoshiyan teri sunu Aur door kahin na jaaun main.......

(So sorry for this part but it was required.)

"It Hurts to know that you'll never look at me the way I look at you"