𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑....

"All right, then, it's a packup!" The director said as he walked away. We both went to meet up with our gang, who had been waiting for us.

Avneet's pov

"Siddharth seems to be a nice man, doesn't he?" Siddharth went to get his purse from his vanity and Faisal asked out of nowhere.

"Eww, certainly not, so why is this question being posed now?" I asked him a question. "It was just a feeling." He gave a warm smile. Something isn't quite right.

"It seems like a century has passed since Siddharth visited his vanity. Could you please check, Avneet?" Riyaz enquired. "Yeah, I'm starving and he's refusing to leave his vanity. Oh, my goodness "Anushka said.

"Okay, I guess there's nothing else I can do. Let's find it out "As I stood up and walked over to the vanity, I stated. Water was falling on the flour, I saw. Is he taking a bath right now?

I entered and knocked on his bathroom door. "Can you tell me who you are?" Siddharth, who was inside, had inquired.

"I'm Avneet, and I'm curious as to why you're bathing at this hour. Outside, everyone is waiting for you, dude!" I said.

Siddharths pov.

So the bro coding succeeded, huh? Finally, Atlast produced something useful. just kidding, they are mine
But, for the time being, let us go out and see the beauty. Don't worry about the beauty issue. In my torso, I wrap a towel.

She knocked once more. "Siddharth, it's bee-" she began, but I think she was too shocked to say anything. I smirked. I said to her, "Keep your mouth shut, don't let flies in," as I lifted her chin and assisted her in closing her mouth. It's adorable.

"Dream girl, do you like what you see?" I had my questions. She was so taken aback that she just gasped when I asked her a question.

"Change and come fast because everyone is looking for you." She said this as she was about to walk away. Did you really assume I'd let you go this early? Sweetheart, no.

"Sidd-harth wh-at a-re you doi-ng. Le-t m-e go" she said Alternatively, we might suggest she attempted to say. "I have no idea what I'm doing." With a childlike expression on my forehead, I said.

"Your 'workout performance' has taken my breath away," she muttered under her breath. Hello there! That was clearly heard by me. "Did you know I overheard that?" Huskily, I murmured.
"I-" she couldn't finish the sentence.

Pov ends

Meanwhile in the other side.

"Where is Siddheet, guys?" As they approached the end of their waiting time, Anushka inquired. "Siddheet?" jannat enquired

"It's Avneet and Siddharth, Siddheet!" Anushka said with a big grin on her face, clearly pleased with the attention her couple name had received.

"However, Sidneet sounds ideal," jannat said. "It does, and it's a little fainat too." Faisal scratched his neck and said. "What is it now?" Asked riyaz, who was perplexed by what was going on. Jannat blushed when she said, "Faisal and jannat, fainat."

"Awwwww. Are you sure you got that? It's lovely." Faisal embraced her from the side. She was taken aback but kept her cool.

Riyaz joked, "Ehem ehm, I can definitely see the stuff developing between." Faisal and Jannat took a step back and moved as far away from each other as they could.

"COULD YOU PEOPLE FUCKIN SHUT UP, AND YOUUU, YOUUU, YES YOU RIYAZ, DID YOU NOTICE I WAS STANDING HERE? YOU'RE PAYING MUCH ATTENTION TO OTHERS ALTHOUGH YOU SHOULD BE PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO ME. AND YOU BOTH SEND ME A COMMENT ON SIDDHARTH AND AVNEET'S SHIP NAME, SIDDHEET" Anushka screamed because no one in the world seemed to notice her.

"Keep your mouth shut! Honey, try to relax." Jannat said softly, as anushka's face flushed with anger. "All right, Anushka! Don't panic! You've got this." To help herself relax, Anushka said.

"Sidneet is my favorite!" Faisal exclaimed. "I, on the other hand, do not. Siddheet is a better name." Riyaz reported.

"Siddheet"

"Sidneet"

"Siddheet"

"Sidneet"

Jannat frowned and said, "Shut your ASS down." Both of them had a finger in their mouths. "I came up with a solution: Anushka and I will name Siddheet, while you will both call Sidneet. Is that all right?" Riyaz was tasked with reaching an agreement on the subject.

"Done," said the other three in unison. "But they haven't returned yet, so let's go check on them," Riyaz said. Others smiled and nodded.

They went to his vanity and discovered them in a bad situation. This is a not-so-good situation, according to their shared bonding.

"I didn't see anything" Cheered Faisal

"Ehem ehem" jannat cleared her throat.

"I saw everything!" Claimed Riyaz

"Me? A little" said Anushka.
And the four bursted out laughing.

Siddharth and avneet kept as much physical differences as they could. "Sir, mind explaining why you're nearly naked and she's blushing?" Although smirking, riyaz enquired.

"Oh, no. Riyaz, get your mind out of the gutter. What makes you think anything could happen between us? This fuckboy and I? Never, ever. He would be able to fuck a lot of people. Still, alas, I'm not one of them. Take note of what I'm doing. A SLUT IS NOT ME "All of a sudden, avneet burst. Everyone in the room was taken aback when they saw Avneet respond in this manner.

"Avnee.." Faisal started but avneet cut him off.

"Shut up, just shut up. You think I'm a slut, don't you? Who am I to exploit people for my own amusement?" And then she stormed out.

"Can you tell me what just happened?" Riyaz sounds perplexed. He was simply attempting to enliven the moment in the same way as he does in real life. But what's the matter with her?

"Please accept my apologies. I'm sure she overreacted to his words." Jannat said.

"Hey, Anushka, come along with me and we'll go meet her." Jannat grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door.

"Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness"