AN

Hi everyone,

This is just going to be a boring note from me, so you can skip this if you want.

I just wanted to thank everyone for leaving comments and following this story, it's been a very hard year for us all with this pandemic and for me personally, it was the shittiest year ever.

This story will be picking up from now on, I've decided to pair Isabella with both Alice and Jasper, so if you weren't one of those shipping them I'm really sorry, but that's the way it's gonna be.

I will be posting some HET stories both Twilight and Harry Potter, a lot of crossovers as well, so you can wait for them if you're not a Femslash or Slash fan.

Also, please let me know if I've been inconsistent, I might miss things from previous chapters that are glaringly obvious and please give me some ideas for conversation topics or incident you might want to see.

I also want to know from all of you if you'd want Isabella to tell the Cullens when they find out about her, either that she's just from another world or if she should tell them about the original Twilight series.

I know I'm not going to be real nice to Edward in this story, but I just really don't like him all that much so sorry.

Thanks again for all your support from comments and private messages that I've received, you guys kinda kept me sane, even though I haven't been posting!

Love
Elle