Chapter 10

Sorry for the delay, I don't really have a set schedule. So here is the next part and just a warning that this is a mature story and will feature sex (badly written) 

Thanks

Chapter 10

Nomads

It was a week into March, and I wasn't doing very well. My emotions confused me, and I kept thinking about what Jasper said weeks ago.

Don't give up. Give up on what? What did he mean? I know what I wanted him to mean, but that couldn't be right, the books were all about Bella being Edward's mate, which I thought was why Edward just wouldn't leave me alone.

He was being even weirder than ever and had even invited me out to play baseball with him and his family. I didn't understand him either and it was just making my mood worse.

Was he an idiot? I knew that book-Bella already knew about them being vampires by this point, and that with the storm this weekend she'd been invited to the vampire baseball game, but why would he invite me? We haven't even spoken more than twice and I, to their knowledge, didn't know about them being undead.

Even worse still, or maybe it was better, were Alice and Jasper. They made a point to spend as much time with me as they could, either during lunch or even between classes. They kept touching me, and kissing my cheeks, and hugging me, it was all just driving me mad.

I was by far a total goner; I couldn't lie to myself anymore. I was absolutely in love with both of them. It was really hard not to love Alice, she was just a ball of happy, always smiling and twirling around me, she always knew when I needed a break from my own mind and never failed to put a smile on my face.

And Jasper, though quieter, was an excellent source of knowledge. Besides his arsenal of history, he also knew so much more and if it weren't for my need to eat and the bell, I'd spent hours just talking with him.

They were amazing people and together they made it a point to show me that they could take care of me. They brought me food and water. They bought me gifts, small trinkets that were all over my room to remind me of them. They showered me with so much attention I was hard-pressed not to call what they were doing courting.

I might have been able to pass my feelings off as a friendship, but then the very erotic dreams and fantasies that I was having about all three of us shattered those delusions.

I'd woken up almost every night this weak drenched in sweat and completely aroused. And try as I might I just couldn't get myself to come by just masturbating, I had to imagine Alice between my thighs or Jasper taking me from behind. The best orgasm I'd ever experienced was when I pictured both of them taking me at the same time.

I just didn't know what to do and decided that talking to them might help me even if it meant coming clean about everything I knew and what I was and could do.

I was conflicted though since I couldn't trust the entire Cullen family. Carlisle had a good heart but he'd probably want to study me like some science project. His curiosity would overwhelm his compassionate side and I did not want to be subjected to any sort of probing.

Then there was Rosalie, she hated Bella from the start and even now I still have her glaring at me every time she sees me.

The biggest problem was Edward. He was controlling and I wasn't going to be controlled by him. I was afraid he thought I belonged to him. That he had some sort of claim to me because I was his singer.

This whole situation had me torn. I sighed and continued conjuring our dinner.

Tonight the Cullen's were playing baseball and hopefully, the nomads would leave without fuss since there wasn't a human with them this time.