Chapter 9

Hi all, sorry for the loooog wait. I'm having some trouble getting back into it, but I got a chapter out, sorry for its quality, please let me know if I snuffed up.

Chapter 9

Crush

"Hey, Isabella, are you even listening to me?"

Leah pushed me a bit making me blush, because no I haven't been listening to anything she's said so far. My mind's been too busy reliving the very arousing images of Alice in her underwear as I conjured clothing for her.

I groaned and rubbed my face. When I looked up, Leah was smirking at me and there was a glint of mischief in her eyes. "I know that look you've got. You're crushing on someone. Tell me everything!"

I flinched slightly, "It's just an attraction, nothing else, and besides she already has a mate."

Jasper's face popped up in my mind and the thought of them together in that way started my hormones up again, that brilliant but forbidden thought of all three of us together, flitting through my mind's eye.

Leah smirked and moved closer, "So, it's one of the vamps, is it the tall, sexy blonde?" I scrunched my face a little, Rosalie was gorgeous, yes, but her personality left a lot to be desired. "Oh, so it's the midget then, I never thought you were gay though?"

I glared at her, but then signed in defeat, "Honestly, I didn't know either, I've never been with anyone before, and hell I've never even had friends before you and Alice."

Leah looked at me in total shock, but then her face twisted into a salacious grin, "Yeah, I could help out if you'd like, that's what friends are for after all?"

She moved quick as lightning, placing herself on my lap, her legs on either side of me, her hands wrapping around my shoulders, I gasped as she came closer, her intent quite clear. She was going to kiss me.

But it was wrong, my whole being screamed that this wasn't right, I wanted to push her off and run, but before I could move and thankfully before she could close the gap, my phone rang.

I turned my face away and pushed her off gently. "Jasper?"

The first thing I heard was a vicious snarl and then Jasper spoke, his voice thick with repressed anger. "Whatever you're doing, don't."

I was confused for a few seconds before my brain caught up. Alice could see the wolves. I grinned and nodded my head, happy that my gift had powered up Alice's ability. Although, I was still wearing my bracelet, so how did she see me?

Leah giggled and I realized I still haven't answered him, I closed my eyes and said, "What do you mean Jasper, what's going on?"

I heard him exhale, "Can we meet up today, Isabella? How about at your house in twenty minutes?"

Surprised I glanced towards Leah, she wasn't helping simply smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Alright, I was supposed to meet my Dad, to go to Seattle today, but he was called in n an emergency."

I grimaced, I knew what the emergency was, the nomads were getting closer now, hopefully, the Cullen's would deal with them when the time came since I wasn't going to be with them when they were playing baseball.

I hung up after a strained goodbye and turned towards Leah. She was still smirking and honestly, I wasn't too mad at her, she hadn't mentioned Sam once and seemed to be doing a lot better with the whole Emily thing considering the girl was here now and growing closer to her imprint.

The ride back home was filled with silly banter and not-so-subtle hint at my attraction towards Alice, Leah even made some suggestions about how I could relieve myself of all my pent-up sexual tensions as if I didn't already know what masturbation was.