Chapter 13: Violated

I slowly opened my eyes blinking a few times to get used to the bright room.

I felt dizzy and confused. Where was I? Looking around the room I noticed that I was in my bed. How did I get here?

I frowned when I realized I was naked under the covers. The frown deepened when I noticed a sleeping naked Antonio next to me. I couldn't remember going to bed with Antonio.

Hell, I couldn't even remember going to bed!

What the fuck happened?

All I could remember was Antonio having friends over, that's all.I tried sitting up when a thudding pain in my head stopped me. I touched my head to ease the pain.

I couldn't have drunk that much, right?

I've never felt like this after a drunken blackout before. Why can't I remember anything? I should at least remember something.

I felt the bed stir and I looked to the side to see Antonio awake and looking at me. When he saw me looking at him he smiled and sat up without a problem.

"How are you feeling sunshine?"

"Like shit." I groaned.

He laughed before he spoke, "Well, you did have a lot to drink."

"No, I- I-, fuck my head hurts, I couldn't have had that much. Even if I did I wouldn't be feeling like this." I kept rubbing my head that was still laying on my soft pillow.

"Well, I wasn't the one that drank myself into a blackout was I?" Antonio asked in a condescending tone.

"No, you weren't." I said shaking my head. Antonio looked at me intensely and I couldn't help but stare at his ripped chest.

Suddenly Antonio reached over. Before I could even react he had pulled down the covers leaving my chest bare. I looked at him with big eyes full of shock.

"Why did you do that?"

"Well, if you get to stare at my bare chest then I should be able to stare at yours, no?" He moved closer so that his body faced mine.

I looked down at my chest, my eyes almost jumped out of their sockets. My torso was filled with different kinds of red marks.

Marks that had not been there yesterday.

Antonio must have seen my facial expression since he laughed again.

"It does look worse than it was. Even though we were all drunk we tried to be careful." He brought up his hand to stroke my stomach.

We?! My mind screamed.

"W-what do you mean we?" Antonio's slowly stroking hand was on a slow course towards my breast.

I tried to remove his hand, tired of him distracting me but he grabbed it with his other hand.

"I mean me, Valentino and Domenic. We didn't do anything you didn't ask for." He smiled at me as he grabbed my breast. He lowered his head and kissed my nipple.

My skin suddenly felt very dirty at the thought of Antonio and his friend's hands on me."I was drunk." How could he and his friends violate me like this when I was drunk.

Antonio ignored me sucking on my nipple. His hand still firmly gripping my breast. I didn't dare to try and push him away. After a minute he stopped sucking gave it a lick before lifting his head.

"You weren't that drunk." Antonio said staring into my eyes before he averted them back to my chest.

"What!?" What is he saying? I blacked out obviously I had to have been drunk. "I blacked out."