Chapter 3: Mrs. steel your girl

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stealing kisses from your missus
Does it make you freak out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

The picture above is an inspiration picture of how I imagine Antonio and Bianca's room

~

It had taken me almost 40 minutes to do my hair and makeup, and I was now standing in our closet trying to decide on a dress to wear.

I had curled my hair and then brushed it out so it wasn't too curly. I had managed to make a pretty nice nude shimmery smokey eye that looked surprisingly good.

I was a little stressed now because I only had a little more than 15 minutes until I had to be done. I looked at a black dress that I thought could work.

It was a floor length dress with a sweetheart neckline, that had a mesh net fabric on top. And on the mesh fabric on the shoulders were colorful small flowers.

When the dress was on I quickly put on the shoes Antonio gave me and a pair of earrings, a necklace, a few rings, and a bracelet

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that I had 5 minutes left. So I hurried and grabbed my black clutch that I had put on the bed.

When I was done I hurried down the stairs and to the main foyer, where I thought Antonio would be. But when I descended the stairs Antonio was nowhere to be seen.

But instead, it was Ebba I saw. She was wearing what looked like a two-piece dress. One part was a short grey-brown close fitted dress that went to her mid thigh. Over that was a see-through kind of robe thing that went down to the floor and had big poofy arms. And a brown belt at her waist.

She had curled her blond hair and had a natural makeup look

She had curled her blond hair and had a natural makeup look. A pair of gold earring and a golden necklace.

"Wheres Antonio?" I asked as I approached her, a smile on my face.
"He had something to deal with before we can leave." she answered.