Chapter 4: Doing as I'm told, Part 1

That's kinda how the ballroom looks like but much bigger. And with a stage.

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never heard a silence quite so loud
I walk in the room and you don't make a sound, make a sound
You're good at making me feel small
If it doesn't hurt me, why do I still cry?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

We sat in silence for a few minutes, me sitting beside Antonio. He was typing things on his phone and I just sat bored. For a couple of minutes, I stared at the ring I had on my left ring finger. What it meant for me and my future.

I finally picked up my phone looking through pictures on Instagram.

The interior of the car was a light brown leather, which I thought looked very stylish. The car still smelled new and I took a deep breath, feeling the weird feeling in my throat and stomach from the car sent.

I had only looked at a few pictures when Antonio started to speak. "I see you're wearing the shoes I bought you," he stated not looking up from his phone. "And the ring."

"Yeah," I said after a moment of hesitation. "I am." I continued as I moved my feet more under my dress to hide them.

"Good. You'll behave, right? " he asked putting down his phone and looking at me.

Taking a deep breath I answered Antonio with what he wanted to hear. "Yes! I'll behave."

"Good, I don't wanna hurt you again, " He said playing with the flowers on my shoulder. "You know that right?" He took a strand of hair and tugged lightly. "That I don't wanna hurt you, Bianca." He said everything sounding calm, his voice holding affection.

What a joke!

He doesn't care about anything or anyone.

Only him fucking self.

His voice made me feel sick. And I got this weird almost growing turning sickness in my stomach.

I pulled away from his hand. "Please stop," I asked my voice sounding week.

I'll admit I'm shit scared of Antonio. I don't like it but I am. He's so intimidating. Even if I don't like doing what he says, I still do it. My fear of him is bigger than my hate of being controlled by him.

He grabbed my jaw forcefully turning my head towards him.

"I know you're scared of me Bianca. But as long as you do what I tell you to do, you don't have to be scared." he looked me straight in the eyes as he said it. He didn't sound mad he sounded more like he was stating the facts.

But the truth is that he LOVES when I'm scared of him. It makes him feel powerful. Which is just pathetic.

I looked away from his beautiful glowing brown eyes.

"I'm sorry." I almost whispered. I was shaking and my heart was beating a whole in my chest. I was really scared he would hurt me.

He moved me closer to himself close enough to touch. I could feel his breath on my face when he spoke. "Look at me, Bianca."

I did.

He moved his lips closer to mine until his lips touched mine in a deep kiss. I moved my lips in sync whit his out of fear of what he would do if I didn't.