Chapter 12: Sex freak

"Fine, I'll do it." I said trying my hardest to sound genuine. I walked out of the sitting room and towards the door that continued to ring.

Someone didn't have much patience.

I hurried my steps when Antonio yelled at me to hurry up and open the damn door.

So I did.

I finally arrived at the door and the ringing of the doorbell stopped. I opened the door and I can't say I was surprised by who I met at the door.

"Valentino." I said giving him a fake smile as I tried to shut the door in his face.

Keyword: tried. I didn't need him here making shit worse and being an idiot.

As the door was about to slam closed Valentino pushed the door open.

"Not so fast Bianca." He said as he entered giving me a wicked smile.

"Valentino!" Antonio said walking towards his best friend hugging him. "I'm happy you could come."

And why couldn't he have opened the door?

"When you told me about your slave I couldn't not come." He laughed as he removed his black blazer.

He was now left wearing a white polo shirt, a pair of black pants and a black Gucci belt.

Conclusion: he looked like a midnight snack.

I'm proud to be able to say that I have had sex with him once or twice.

Antonio and Valentino started walking towards the sitting room leaving me alone at the door.

"Oh and Bianca I think I saw Domenico in the driveway. Why don't you stay and open the door for him?" Valentine said turning around smirking at me.

No way! He can't just walk around in my own home throwing insults at me.

"I'm not your fucking maid!" I growled glaring at him.

"Binaca!" Antonio warned.

"What? I am right. He doesn't even live here!" I yelled. Antonio was now shooting really sharp glares at me, warning me to shut up. "You know who lives here?" I asked ignoring the warning glare I got from Antonio. "I live here and I sure as hell is not your maid!"

Not even two seconds later was I laying on the stone floor with a throbbing cheek.

"YOU DO NOT speak to my friend like that! Do you understand?" Antonio yelled. I looked at the floor not daring to meet Antonio's flaming gaze. I could feel the throbbing in my cheek and the tears that were threatening to fall.

I couldn't believe he hit me inform of Valentino. The embarrassment burned my face red and I felt weak.

When I didn't answer Antonio crouched down to my level grabbing my jaw making me look at him.

"Do you understand?" He asked again.

"Yes." I gritted out. "I understand."

"Now open that door." He pointed towards the front door, I slowly nodded. My head was dizzy from the hit and I was fighting myself so I wouldn't cry in front of them.

When Antonio and Valentino left the room I felt a tear escape my eye before I quickly wiped it away. On shaky legs, I carefully stood up and walked towards the door waiting for it to ring.

The door rang after a few minutes and I had opened the damned door. I was now back in the sitting room in Antonio's lap. I was forced to watch as Antonio's friends grouped and talked about Lilly as if she was an object.

I felt really bad for her as I could clearly see the tears running from her eyes. But none of the guys seemed to care.

"What are you gonna do with her?" Domenico asked grabbing Lily's jaw, inspecting her face. She sat on the floor next to Domenicos feet. She looked horrified and she was shaking like a leaf, her eyes red and swollen from crying.

"What do you mean?" Antonio looked at his friend questionably.

"I mean you obviously already have Bianca at your beck and call, what do you need a sex slave for?" Domenico looked in my direction as he mentioned me and I quickly looked away feeling uncomfortable.

"I don't know yet. Maybe keep her here for fun and lend her out to you guys when you get here." The three of them laughed at what Antonio said and I felt his hot breath against my ear when he spoke.

"I might even try her myself as I did in the office earlier if you ever decide to not give me what I want." He grabbed my jaw forcing my face to the side so that we were face to face. "Would you like that? That I fucked her instead of you?" He raised his eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"No." I whispered. I wouldn't like that. It didn't matter how much I hated him or didn't want his touch I would not want him giving it to someone else. It doesn't matter how much I try to deny it but I needed his attention.

"No what?" Antonio asked his grip on my jaw getting harder.

"No, I don't want you to fuck her instead of me." I felt so weak as I sat there in Antonio's lap, all the spark and defiance from earlier completely gone. I loved him and I loved the mafia. I could not leave that behind.

I suddenly felt hot lips on my own and it took me a second to realize what was happening. I let Antonio continue and I even started kissing him back. The kiss felt really good and I moaned when I felt him grabbing my ass with his other hand.

What's wrong with me? Why am I acting like this? My mind was beating me up for that amazing kiss. It must be those drinks, my head declared.

Antonio stopped kissing me as we heard Domenico whistle.

"That was hot!" Valentino exclaimed. Antonio only laughed at his friends whilst I frowned.

"Here." Antonio whispered handing me my glass of alcohol. I slowly brought it to my lips and took a big gulp. The warm feeling in my chest as I drank made me feel better, but I quickly started feeling dizzy and my vision got clouded.

"You're such a perve, Valentino." I think I said, the alcohol making my words a bit unclear.

"Says the biggest sex freak I've ever meet." Valentino laughed as he gave me a wink. I tried laughing but my head started spinning so I leaned back against Antonio's chest.

"That's not true." I slurred. "I think." It was very hard to speak.

My head couldn't focus as I leaned into Antonio's hard chest. I could feel his chest rumble as he laughed and I could hear that they were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

I barely noticed when I was moved from my sitting position to a laying one on the couch. I could make out distant voices and sounds, they were vague and muffled. I could make out someone crying but my mind couldn't process it enough to understand what was going on.

The last thing I could make out before everything went dark was laughter. Not the genuine happy laugh but a cruel and sadistic laugh, one that echoed in my head long after I was plunged into darkness.

***********
I am very sorry for the more than a year long delay in my update 😬. I have had a pretty busy and event full year. I never stopped thinking of this book every time I opened Wattpad to read every day.

I have made small changes in the first few chapters and also tried to make them better.

I have actually started writing on another story that plays out in the same universe as this story. I might publish another chapter with a description.

I hope everyone had a decent year and that no one lost anyone dear. If you did my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope 2021 is better.

Also Merry Christmas! 🎅🤶 I will try not to leave this book un-updated for another year.

Thank you for reading and pleas comment and vote! It would mean a lot!❤️

Word count: 1178