Chapter 11: Martini and Mojito

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blame myself, I broke my own heart loving you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

This can't be happening!

He bought a person, that's fucking insane!

Or "got" her as a present but that's just bullshit.

We're currently sitting in the dining room eating lunch. I'm doing everything in my power to not cry.

I hate Antonio!

I hate him!

I hate him!

I hate him!

I hate him!

I hate him!

He cheated! I saw him stick his dick into that girl's mouth. I just want to scream at him. He's such a douche! And now I have to eat with him and his little 'slave'.

We were sitting in the small dining room. Antonio was sitting at the head of the white wood table. I was sitting at his right and the girl — I think her name was Liliana or something flowery or whatever — was sitting on the floor to the left. There were two armed guards standing at the open exit.

I had mixed feelings about the girl but it's not her fault what happened in Antonio's office.

I blame her. I know I can't, but I do. I guess I'm directing my anger at her.

I feel like I shouldn't care about what he does to her. I should be happy that he might give the girl more attention and less to me.

But I'm not, I'm not happy. I love him and he just got a slave.

Does he even love me? He says he does, but he could be lying.

I know I shouldn't be thinking like that but I can't help it.

I don't feel like I'm enough, I feel so replaced! I don't want him to give her all his attention.

I'm such a hypocrite, I say I don't want his attention but I do. I really want it. I want it but I still hate it. I love to hate it.

I was currently staring at the flower girl. I wouldn't say glaring more like a mad look. I could sense her feeling uncomfortable under my and Antonios stare.

As if everything else is not enough Antonio has been staring at her the entire time! Completely ignoring me.

She had her own plate and she had finished the small portion of chicken and rice she was given. While I had barely touched my pasta pesto with chicken.

"Stop staring at her! She's not gonna disappear." Antonio spoke making me look at him. He had almost finished all his food and he was now looking at me.

"I should say the same!" I snapped back at him. He did not look pleased.

"What did you say?" He asked jaw clenched. He looked really angry and I kinda regretted saying that. I kinda regret saying anything about wanting his attention. I don't want to face his wrath and get another bruise.

"Nothing. I said nothing." I muttered.

"Damn right you didn't. Now finish your food." He said in a forceful tone, planting a hard kiss on my lips.

I need to get out of here.

"Could I be excused?" I polity asked, not really caring for the answer.