Imaginary Friends pt 2

*Can u make imaginary friend with Crowley as father and maybe bring Gabriel / cal / Lucifer in - just maybe 🥺* -LyriaAftonPlayz

*Age 7--Crowley* 

Your giggles filled the hallway. You couldn't get enough of your new 'imaginary' friend. "Are all these giggles coming from my daughter?" Your father grinned as he entered the room. Your friend pressed his index finger to his lips and silently shushed you as he became translucent. "Yes, Papa," you smiled before he picked you up. "And why is my princess in such a giddy mood this afternoon?" He asked, noticing a big lift in your mood from the previous days. "My new friend, Papa. He's very funny." You responded. "Well, I'm happy to see my girl like this than moping around like she did." He said and sat you back down across from your friend. "Well, father has to go back to work, princess. Don't have too much fun without me." Unsurprisingly, he left once again. Leaving you alone like he normally did. 

"I can't wait to tell him about you." You grinned at your friend, Nick. "I don't think we should let him know yet. We should have it be a surprise!" He spoke with a smirk. "A surprise!" You agreed with excitement. The two of you then returned to your fun that was happening before your father came into the room. 

Weeks passed and your father noticed more and more changes in your behavior. Not all of the behavioral changes were good either. Some of the giggles that came out of your mouth were evil ones not the innocent ones that started in the beginning. He became suspicious of your behavior. Then, something suddenly clicked in his brain. He walked down to the dungeon. 

"What are you doing with my daughter?" He growled at the man sitting, no---strapped in the chair. The man in the chair shrugged. "She seemed lonely, I was lonely. I'm also becoming a dad myself, so I thought what was a better way to prepare than play time with the girl right under my nose." He grinned evilly as Satan does. Crowley made him incapable of breathing. "You leave my daughter alone." He spoke in such a low voice. Lucifer shrugged, "I don't think I will. Y/n really seems to like my prescience. Plus, she needs some good evil influence in her life. Who better than me?" He smirked as Crowley became more enraged. "What are you going to do-?" Lucifer tried to continue, but Crowley snapped his fingers to gag the devil. "I'll start with that." He stated and walked back to the thrown room. 

There were many processes and spells that Crowley went through. However, it took his mother to solve the problem. Rowena quickly became protective of her grandchild when she entered. "Wish you had the same energy for me when I was her age," Crowley grumbled. Rowena rolled her eyes at her son, "Well, deary, you didn't think the devil himself was your friend." She responded with a huff. Then, you quietly walked into the room, "Mamó?" You questioned, identifying your grandmother. Rowena smiled widely and opened her arms for you to enter. "Hello, my little love!" She declares and wraps her arms around your small body. "Mamó, my friend does not seem to like you," you whispered in her ear. "Oh," she started and slowly let go of you. "Does your friend make you do things that you do not like doing?" She softly questioned. You were still for a moment but then followed your silence with a nod. "I can fix that for your, my dear." She responded with a smile. 

It took a long period of time for Rowena to cast the spell on you as well as your so-called imaginary friend, so that the two of you no longer had the connection that had been dangerously formed over many months now. "There, should no longer be a problem." Thus, from that time on, Lucifer was no longer the friend of the daughter of the Princess of Hell. 

*Age 5---Gabriel*

It was the nearly constant indistinctive talking and giggles that Gabriel picked up on during many moments of your life to your imaginary friend. However, when you were five, the imaginary friend had made many more appearances, and you became to indulge in them more. "What are you and Kendal going to do today, Y/n?" Gabriel questioned as he cut the sandwich for you, a Nephilim. You thought for a moment and then communicated with Kendall that thought on the chair next to you. "Big adventure, maybe to..." you paused, which made Gabriel even more curious, "Earth?" You squeaked out from being nervous of your father's response. Gabriel heavily sighed and rested his head in his hands. "Y/n," he breathed, "I have told you too many times that Earth is a dangerous place for little Nephilims." Your looked down at your feet. "I know, but Dad-" "No buts, I simply forbid it." Gabriel cut you off. You mouthed I'm sorry to your friend.

Throughout the day you played with your imaginary friend, particularly  pretending the two of you were on Earth. When Gabriel would secretly poke his head in the door, it slightly broke his heart to see you dreaming of going there but also knowing the dangers of taking you. "Little Y/n," Gabriel smiled as he walked into your room, "how about we go on a trip?" He suggested. You returned a curious look to him. "Can Kendal come too?" You questioned and grabbed your imaginary friend's hand. "Of course they can come too, my sweets." He grinned and encouraged you to take his hand. You did and was plopped into a strange room. 

"Where are we?" You questioned and kept a hold of your dad's and Kendal's hands. "Earth. To be specific, the home of the Winchesters'." Gabriel answered proudly, knowing that you would remember the stories that he had previously told you for bedtime. "No way!" You said in aw and examined the large room with amazement. "Will I finally meet my first human?" You brightly asked. He chuckled. "Probably not today, sweets. Now, how about you and Kendal go explore without doing too much harm, okay?" He suggested. You did exactly that.

*Cas- Age 8*

"I don't understand." Said Cas to Dean as he watched you talk and play with the person neither of them could see or hear. "Y/n's friend isn't real, at least to us. They are real in her head, in her imagination." Dean explained. Cas looked back at you and continued to watch you play. "Is this usual in the human childhood?" The angel questioned. Dean sighed, "Yes, but typically the imaginary friend kinda begins to fade at this point." He answered. "Then, why does Y/n have one?" The angel questioned. "I don't know, Cas. Not all kids are built the same." The human responded.

They watched you happily play with your imaginary friend. You were chattering and doing all of the activities that managed to bring the room full of giggles.  "Do we not tell her?" "No, Cas. We don't want to take away her happiness. Let her stay this way."