Leaving (BSM)

*Y/n 18-Sam 20 (mentioned)-Dean 24*

You were always the definite baby of the family. You were treated with more softness than your brothers as well as received the most praise growing up from John. Which lead to the biggest pulling out from under the rug when you announced you were leaving the life of being a hunter and following your older brother Sam's footsteps. John did not find this appealing at all to the ears. You could see the internal battle he had inside his head while Dean sat speechless on the motel bed. You couldn't stand the silence. "C-can someone say something," you stuttered out, expecting something more along the lines of yelling and fighting like Sammy did. You didn't know which one you would rather have at this point.

"There are plenty of things to say to you, young lady." John's tone wavering between disappoint, concern, and anger. "Dad, I-" "Y/n, you are no better than Sam right now." John barked that made your knees shake in your standing position. You lower lip quivered a little before you shut your mouth entirely, knowing that was for the best. You looked to your oldest brother, pleading for help with your eyes. He only tightened his lips and looked at the horrid carpet. "This...is the biggest disappointment you've ever done. You're abandoning your brother and me! You are leaving something that saves people! Do you not understand that?! I thought I raised you better!" John's voice raised at you. You could no longer look in John's eyes, you joined the view your brother had at the carpet to try to prevent tears. You gasped as you felt your father's hands strongly gripped your upper arms. "I'm going to tell you the same thing I did Sam. You walk out that door, you are no longer a part of this family and you cannot walk back into this life after you realized the mistake you made today." John stated with bitterness. "Do you understand me, Y/n Winchester?" He added with frustration when you didn't respond admittedly. "Yes, Daddy, I understand." You replied quietly before he removed his hands. "Then leave," you could no longer hide your tears as you nodded and grabbed your duffel bag.

You walked out of the motel door and ran to the closest bus stop you could find. When you sat alone on the bench, you released all of your tears as you curled into a ball. "Y/n!" You turned your head to the voice of your oldest brother. He raced when he saw your form. He crouched in front of you like he did when you were kids. "Come back, Dad didn't mean it. You know how he gets." He tried to persuade you. "Then, why hasn't Sammy come back if he didn't mean it?" You questioned. Dean was still and silent for a few seconds, not finding the proper words to answer. "Sammy is just as stubborn as Dad." He said and grabbed your bag before kissing your forehead and then fully standing, helping you stand up with him. "Come on, Dad is-"

"Dean, I want to go. I really do." You stated and grabbed your bag from his hand. You saw Dean's face crippled. He already lost his brother, now his sister too. He wrapped his arms around you. "You promise me you'll be safe." He said in his roughly, yet protective older brother tone as you felt his everlasting warmth against your entire body. "Yes, Dean, I promise." You mumbled back into his flannel, still being crushed against him before he pressed a kiss to your forehead as the bus came by your stop.

"Dean," you tried to escape his grip. Once again he made you think back to your childhood. Once when the pair of you took different buses or dropped off in classrooms, he would hold you longer than needed. When he finally released you, you took steps away from him and toward the bus, waving. "You be good," he called and headed back towards the motel. Of course, Dean would make up for John.

*Part 2?*