Another Town, Another School (BSM)

No matter what, you hated your first month at another new school. You lost count on how many schools you've went to in the past. But, here you were, again. Dad dropped you and your brothers off at another motel, but didn't bother to come back when the morning came around. "Now remember," Dean started to the seven year old you, "Dad is on a business trip." You nodded as you put on your backpack. "Sammy! Are you ready?" Dean called to your other brother in the bathroom. "Give me a sec!" Sam answered back.

Dean stood up and grabbed his things before he caught your anxious look. "Y/n, what's going on?" He asked. You silently shrugged, looking down at the carpet. "Nervous?" Dean questioned. You looked back up at him and nodded. Dean gave you a small smile before crouching in front of you again and took your small hands. "You and Sammy are going to be in the big school." You told him. All the of the elementary and junior high schools you attended to were connected and that meant you were in the same building with Sam. Now, Sam was in high school too, so you had to be by yourself without the comforting thought that Sam wasn't too far away from you. "You know we try to see you whenever we can. Besides, you were starting to get lame with Sam being with you all the time." Dean tried to comfort you. You gave him a grim look before Sam came out of the bathroom. "Let's go." Dean announced as he grabbed the motel keys.

You walked in between them, holding both of their hands, as the three of you walked to the bus stop. They tried offering to swing you on the way there to put you in a better mood, but you refused to be swung. You would plant yourself whenever they tried to lift in you the air by their arms. When you got to the bus stop, you got even quieter from seeing the other kids. You hid your face in Sam's side when the other kids started looking at you. Sam tried sitting next to you when the bus came, but the bus driving stopped him, "High school students in the back." Sam tried protesting, but the bus driver refused to allow him up in front. Your brother gave you an apologetic look before walking to the back by Dean.

"Hey mute!" One of the boys called at you before sitting in the seat across from you. "Mute! Why don't you talk!" He taunted you. You looked down and tried to ignore him. "I'm talking to you!" The boy then pulled on your ponytail. You tried to get away, but he just pulled harder, "Go ahead, mute. Keep trying." That's when you tried to kick him, but he was too fast. "Let me go!" You cried out. "Oh, look at that! The mute talks!" He exclaimed. "Hey kid!" You heard Dean yell from the back, "Let her go before I come up there!" The bully let your hair go and moved back to his original seat.

You didn't get off the bus until Sam and Dean would get off too. The two schools were next to each other, which was a little better for you. That was until you saw how big the high school was. It was three stories tall and was bigger than all of the others schools you ever saw. "You get to class, Sammy. I'll take Y/n to class." Dean told the younger brother. "Dean, I can take-" "I can afford being late, you can't. Go on." Dean told the younger brother, who started to walk to the school. You ran to Sam before he went any further and tightly hugged him. "I'll see you later, munchkin." He told you and hugged you back before heading to the high school again.

Dean walked with you to the elementary school, still holding your hand. "Do you remember what your teacher's name is?" He asked you as the pair of you walked down the fall themed hallway. "Ms. Jacobs," you quietly answered before pointing at the doorway for it. Dean stopped walking and made you look at him. "Hey, don't let any kids bother you. Go to a teacher or whatever if you need to. Okay?" He advised you. You nodded back before the two of you continued to walk to the classroom.

"Good morning, you must be Y/n Winchester." Ms. Jacobs greeted you. "Yes, she is. I'm Dean, her older brother, and I'll be getting her after school." Dean informed the teacher with a smile. "Alright, I'll make a note of that." The teacher said back to him, "Class starts soon by the way, so hurry along." She added before walking into the classroom. Your oldest brother then dropped to his knees and opened his arms, "C'mon, let's get this over with." He told you with a grin. You entered his arms and tightly wrapped your little ones around him. Dean kissed the top your head before letting you go. "Try to have a good day." He told you before he headed to his own school. Every first day, Dean treated you like John should have.

***

When the final bell rang, you felt relief. However, after ten minutes of waiting, you got nervous. Dean and Sam were never late picking you up from school. After another fifteen, your teacher called to the high school office before finding out that Dean was in detention for being late to class. "It'll just be another ten minutes." Ms. Jacobs soothed you and helped you work on more homework. "Hey, little girl," you heard Dean's voice and a bright smile appeared on your face when you saw your brothers at the door. "Have a good night, Y/n." Your teacher told you before you ran off to your brothers.

Somehow, the three of you managed to get the next bus to take you to the hotel. You did allow your brothers to swing you on the way back. They stopped when they saw the impala parked by the room you were staying. You let go of Dean's hand when he opened the door, but kept a grasp on Sammy's hand. You wouldn't know what kind of mood your father would be in when you three entered the door. Your dad passed the room and stopped when he saw his children.

"Dean," you squeezed Sam's hand more based on the gruff tone your father had, "why did I already get a phone call saying that you got a detention on your first day of school?" He questioned. "I was coming back from dropping Y/n off." Dean replied. "I think she's old enough to do that by herself." John stated. You put your face in Sam's side. "It was her first day. She was nervous. I know that it helps-" "Doesn't matter! She is old enough to do it and you need to not get in trouble!" John shouted. Dean became silent after stating, "Yes, sir."

You slowly left Sam's side and moves to Dean. You tugged on his jacket. "I'm sorry I got you in trouble." You mumbled. Dean stroked your head. "It's okay," he replied. "I won't be back for a couple weeks. Watch your siblings, Dean." John stated before leaving the motel.

*Part 2?*