Nightmare (Dean) Pt 2

*Age 22--Couple Days after Nightmare*

It was eating Dean up inside, knowing what happened to you while you were on your own. Now, he walked back and forth in the kitchen, trying to figure out a solution. "Dean, it's not like-" "Shut up, Sam. I need to make that monster never does that to any girl again." Dean harshly cut off his younger brother. "He's human-" "Not when he does something like that!" The oldest yelled before heavily sighing. "Sam," he started with his voice almost gentle, "you didn't see her kicking and screaming in her bed. I've never even seen her like that before in my entire life. I've seen people after being victims of an actual monster end up better than what she is right now. I don't want someone else ending up like her from the same guy when I know I could've stopped him." Dean paused for a moment, hands tensely gripping one of the dinning chairs, "She's my little girl, Sammy. I don't want her going through this. I knew it was a bad idea to let her go out on her own." Dean exhaled. Sam looked up at Dean, "What do you want to do?" He asked, trying to understand where his brother came from.

"Do about what?" You asked as you entered the kitchen. "Our next hunt," Dean lied. You lightly hummed before grabbing a cup of coffee, "Sure, Dad. You act as though I can't tell when you're lying." You challenged then leaned against the counter. "Now, can you tell me what's really going on here?" You questioned with your arms crossed. Sam looked down, avoiding the drama that could happen between the two of you. There was silence in the kitchen for a moment. "Dad," what are you going to do?" Your voice became stern as if you were the parent in the situation. You could read your father's facial features before you sighed. "You want to go after my rapist, don't you?" You came to the questionable conclusion. You shook your head and looked down before sitting next to Sam.

"Dad, why do you think you can protect me from every problem the world? I'm a Winchester, I can handle myself to the point where you don't need to rescue me every time I have something bad happen to me. Why don't you let me grow up?" You ranted at your tense father that was before you watched him turn soft. "Because you're always going to be my little girl that I'm always going to need to protect and save from all the horrid things out there in the world." He replied to you after he walked over to you and put his hands on each side of your face like he used to do when you became frustrated or upset with something as a child. "I want this son of a bitch to learn a lesson about beating and doing horrid things to women, especially you. It is almost worst than what real monsters do to people." His voice was soft as he spoke.

***

You sat on the motel as you waited your father to come back from doing whatever to the man, the monster, that caused your trauma. Sam went on a quick supply run and said he would be back as soon as he could. They just had the small fear of leaving you alone in the same town where your...situation...happened.

There Dean sat in the bar that you said you were attacked at. He kept watching the behavior and actions of nearly every man that came close to the description you gave. That's when he watched one of them leave as they followed a woman outside of the bar. He quickly got out of his seat, following the man.

Needless to say, Dean ended up saving the girl from a lifetime of trauma from one attack. You could picture the event in your head. The sounds of Dean's fist hitting every part of his face, and the other fist making hits on the gut, possibly breaking ribs. The brick wall and blows were the only things to keep him from standing and not from laying his own pool of blood. You could feel your dad push him up against the wall by the shoulders, Dean practically shaking with frustration. "If you ever lay a hand on another girl, I swear I will leave you worse than right now you son of a bitch!" Dean growled, nearly spitting in his face before he was pulled and thrown back on the wall.

You weren't surprised at all when your dad came back home with blood on his shirt and some on his face, but you and Sam could tell that the blood wasn't Dean's. "I don't think he'll do anything soon." He commented before going to the bathroom.

Bellafguida