Hanging Out

Deku POV

As I was sitting there holding Camie I was thinking 'How could someone like this get hurt so bad'. As I was thinking this I felt something throw me and me land on a soft surface. I looked up to see Camie on top of me with her bed under me. She then said "Please Izuku~ make me forget". She started to tug at my shirt for me to say "Camie Wait!!!!". She looked at me with pain filled eyes and said "Izuku please you're the only guy I trust... I need you". "That's okay but this isn't the way to do it". She looked up and said "what do you mean ?". "I mean that you don't actually have feelings for me... It's just a 'in the moment thing'" I replied . She then said "Izuku, what do you think of me ?". I thought about what she said for a second then said "I think you're very beautiful and nice... i haven't really known you that long but you seem like a good person and anyone that could have you is lucky". Camie then said "Izuku you could be that person". I shook my head and said "I'm sorry but I can't, I've already devoted myself to someone". She then started to cry more with Izuku hugging her more. I then said "Camie look at me". She looked at me and said "yes ?". "Listen I might not be your boyfriend but I'll always be there for you". She then hugged me tighter with a smile and said "thank you Zuzu". I blushed and said "N-no problem". I then said "So what do you want to do ?". "I usually go to Mall but I'm not feeling up to it". I smiled and pulled her off the bed and carried her down the stairs saying "Well I'm gonna make you feel up to it".

Camie POV 30 Minutes Later

As we arrived at the mall I saw Izuku look over to the arcade with stars in his eyes 'I'll remember that' I thought giggling to myself. He then looked at me and asked "So where do you want to go ?" "Ummm... How about we grab lunch at the food court" I said. Just then his stomach rumbled and he said "Yeah I kinda ate a light breakfast". As we were walking there I could feel people staring at me. I was uncomfortable until I felt something grab my hand, I looked down to see Izuku had grasped my hand. He then whispered "Hey are you okay ?" "It's just a lot of people staring at me.... it's weird". After a little bit more walking we got to where we order food and Izuku asked "So what do you want ?". "Uhh maybe some Tempura". "Alright go grab a table if you want and I'll wait for the food" He said back to me. "Alright" After I said that I went to look for a table. I eventually saw one that was empty and as I sat down something hit the back of my head. I turned around and said "I'm sorr-". "Oh look who it is little Ms. Slut". 'Your the last person I wanted to see' I thought to myself.

Izuku POV

After a few minutes of waiting I got the food and looked for where Camie was sitting. I ended up seeing her but there was some guy with blonde hair talking to her. I started walking over there just to hear him call her a 'slut'. I then went up behind him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around saying "who are you ?". "I'm Izuku Midoriya, Camie's Friends and the real question is who are you and what did you just call her ?". "I'm Neito Monima, Camie's Ex and I just called what she is... a filthy little whore". I felt my grip tighten to the point of my bones feeling like they were going to crack. Without a second thought I activated my quirk and punched him, sending him across the cafeteria I heard people say things like "Call the hero's" or "Call the police". Camie looked at me scared I then took her hand and started walking away. She then said "Izuku why ?". I turned around to her and said "What ?". She then said "Izuku you could get arrested for that, You shouldn't have used your quirk". I then said "Listen I know I shouldn't have done that and I'll probably get in trouble but that dick shouldn't call you that". She then looked at me with a small smile and said "Ok but you have to promise me that no matter what you won't ever do that again". I thought about it for a minute and groaned saying "I won't as long as he doesn't say anything to you". She then giggled and said "That's probably the best I'll get outta you". She then ruffled my hair and said "Hey do you by any chance want to go to the arcade ?".

Camie POV

I immediately saw the stars come back into his eyes with him rapidly nodding his head, quickly saying "yesplease". I giggled again thinking about how much fun it's been hanging out with Izuku. I get pulled out of my trance when he grabs my hand and we start going towards the Arcade. I then say "Hey Zuzu~". He stopped and turned around blushing, turning into the bashful Izuku that I thought was so adorable. "Y-y-yes". I then said "You know if you ever want to date that offer is always there." I then leaned into him giving him a kiss on the cheek with him fainting shortly after. I picked him up and carried him to a bench and leaned him up against me. I then saw the Dragon Hero : Ryukyu and when she looked over at me she went wide eyed. At first I thought I was doing something wrong or that she recognized Izuku and was going to arrest him. She came over to us and said "IZUKU?!?!!". I then said "Who are you ?". She then said "I'm his Aunt and I could ask you the same thing". I then said "I'm Camie Utsushimi, Izuku's neighbor". She then said "So you're our Neighbor ?". "Our ?" I asked. "Yes, Izuku lives with me... and I'm going to guess that you're his girlfriend". I felt my face burn up and I said "N-no we're just friends". She then looked at me with a bored face and said "yeah sure... but in all seriousness why were the police called on my nephew and now when I get here he's on you asleep ?". "Alright so this is what happened..." I ended up explaining what happened from the time of us meeting until now. She then said "Okay well I need to get back to work just promise me you'll take care of him." I then nodded saying "okay" and with that she left.

Deku POV

I opened my eyes and started to feel I was on something soft before hearing "Oh Izuku you're awake?" I looked around to see that I was on Camie's thighs. Once again I felt my face heat up but luckily this time I didn't pass out. She then said "Izuku I'm sorry there was nowhere else to put you" "I-i-it's fine I'm just not used to b-being this c-c-close with a girl". She then smiled saying "It's fine". "Hey Camie you want to go to that Arcade now?" "Sure". After about 2 hours we finally decided to go home. As we got to my house Camie said "Izuku I had so much fun today, its probably the first time I've actually smiled in a while". "Well it's no problem and I never asked, but what school do you go to?". "Somei" she replied. I then smiled and said "Well I'm supposed to start there next week". Her smile then became wider and she said "really? That's amazing and there is one other person I talk to his name is Tenya, he's a pretty nice guy but can be weird at times". "Tenya Iida? I've already met him, we hung out a few days ago". "It's good to know that my two best friends already like each other" she replied. "Well let me walk you home then I should probably get home, Auntie's probably going to lecture me for hours". She nodded saying "Yeah she seemed kind of mad earlier". When we got to Camie's house I asked "Hey, where are you parents? I still haven't met them", She then turned and looked at me with a kind of saddened expression "Well the reason we're so rich is because they are never home they're always gone doing work". I then said "I've got another friend whose parents are always gone... you and her could be good friends". I smiled while saying this for Camie to notice and saying "What her name?" "Ochako Uraraka" "Is she the girl you like?" "Yeah she was my first real friend and made me feel loved" "Well she sounds amazing" "Yeah she really is". Camie gave me a soft smile saying "Well even though I like you I feel like she and I would be good friends". I nodded saying "Yeah... well I should probably get home, I've still got to get stuff ready for school" ''Okay and goodnight Zuzu". With that I started going home and when I got in I saw Auntie Ryu looking at me with an expression that screamed angry "ARE YOU SERIOUS ILLEGAL QUIRK USAGE????!!!!!". "W-w-wait b-before you get mad let me e-e-explain". "Your little friend already did and while I'm happy you stuck up for her you shouldn't use you quirk" "Okay i'm sorry Auntie" "*sigh* It's okay just don't do it again" "I promise I won't" "Good now go get ready for bed kiddo" she said smiling. "Okay goodnight Auntie" "Goodnight Izuku"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay before I get friend alive in the comments let me explain the kiss that Camie gave Izuku. Sometimes Izuku will act like Camie's big brother, However Camie still has a Crush on Izuku but it will transition into her sometime being the Big Sister to Izuku. I'm just giving Camie some development for what I feel I missed on Ochako, however Ochako will get more development.

Now that that is explained I need suggestions for what to add to Izuku's Quirk. For Reference of what he already has go to 'Izuku's Quirk Rundown'.