The 'Chako Chapter

Ochako POV

"HAHAHA GOOD JOB YOUNG URARAKA" "Thanks *breath* All Might" "IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO INHERIT MY QUIRK IN TWO MONTHS" "Really?" "YES IT SEEMS THAT WAY" I then started to think about how this pushes me closer to my goal to help my parents and started to cry. I then said "Thank you All Might" while crying. He then said "I SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE YOU THANK" "B-but you the one giving me your quirk" "THIS MAYBE TRUE HOWEVER IT WAS YOUNG IZUKU THAT SUGGESTED YOU" "W-W-WHAT" "YES AFTER HE WOKE UP WHEN HE WAS GOING TO SEE HIS MOTHER I ASKED HIM ABOUT IF HE WOULD INHERIT MY QUIRK AND HE SAID THAT YOU WERE FAR MORE HEROIC THAN ANYONE HE KNEW" I then thought 'That boy even if he is across the country he's still supporting me'. I then said "He told me that he already had 'One for All' and that's one of the reasons he didn't want it". All Might then gave me a weird face saying "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUNG URARAKA?" "He said something to me about his Mom's Mother being a past holder". All Mights face then filled with sadness and grief. "YOUNG URARAKA DID HE BY ANY CHANCE TELL YOU THE NAME OF THE HOLDER?" "I think he said something about 'Shimura'". All Might then frowned saying "YOUNG URARAKA IZUKU'S GRANDMOTHER WAS MY MASTER" "Oh... All Might was she the one that you told me about?" "YES SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO SAW ANYTHING SPECIAL IN ME" All Might powered down "She was like a mother to me..." He then started to cry "But I couldn't do anything when it mattered *gasp* how would Inko f-feel if she knew I was the r-reason her mother is d-dead" "All Might it's okay... Ms. Inko is very understanding and speaking of Ms. Inko, What time is it?" " Almost noon I believe why?" "Oh shoot... All Might it's Sunday". His eyes then widened with realization "Umm young Uraraka?" "Yes All Might?" "Tell Inko I won't be there today" "Ohh come you know you have to talk to her eventually so you might as well" "Young Uraraka I can't face her today knowing how much pain I caused her" "*sigh* Fine but you know she likes youuuuuu" I said in a teasing manner causing All Might to blush. "I don't think I have a chance with her when she finds out" "All Might stop overreacting... and I need to go see Inko so bye" and with that I ran to the hospital to go see Inko. When I got to the front desk the attendant said "Hello Uraraka. Is Mr. Toshinori not joining you today?" "No he had something come up" "Okay well if you want to go see Ms. Inko she's in Room 384" "Thank you" I said running to Inko's room. After a few minutes and a few people telling me to slow down I got to Inko's Room and heard her talking "... I'm serious Rei, Ochako would be the perfect daughter-in-law" I felt my face go crimson before giving myself a minute to calm down before I knocked on the door. Rei opened it and said "Oh Ochako it's you come in" "Thank you Mrs. Todoroki" "*sigh* I told you to call me Rei, calling me Mrs makes me feel old" "Okay Rei". I then turned to Inko who looked kind of sad. "Ms. Inko what's wrong?" "It's nothing Ochako..." "Ms. Inko I can tell when you lying" "Where's Al-I mean Mr. Toshinori?" "Oh... Heee had something come up". She then said "I shouldn't be surprised he is a very busy man". Rei then said "Inko he always comes to see you, He will probably be here next time". I then smiled and said "Yeah he said he was sorry but there was something else he had to do". Inko then smiled and said "yeah you're probably right... but Ochako how have you been?" "Very good how about you Inko" "I've been good as well Ryu just called and said Izuku has been doing well on his training" "Wait if Ryukyu can call why can't Izu" I ask. Inko then giggles and says "She's scared that we will distract him from his training" "I mean I guess I understand" I say with a bit of a pout. Inko then says "Oh Ochako I can't wait till Izuku comes back because then I can have some grandbabies". I blushed a little bit saying "W-well h-h-he might not w-want any". Inko then said "Oh believe me Ochako, Izuku want's kids" "O-okay... w-well Inko how have you been?" "I've been very good Rei keeps me company and when you and Mr. Toshinori come by I feel even better, but how have you been?" "I've been good but my parents just got a lot of work so I get lonely and my grade's aren't the best but they're good" "Well if you ever get lonely come and visit me it's always a pleasure to see you and you know I was the one who helped Izuku in school, so you can always come to me for that too" "Yeah well I better get going I have school tomorrow and we had a lot of work this weekend" "Okay but please tell Mr. Toshinori that I would love to see him again" "Of course bye Inko" "Bye Ochako".