Family Dinner ?

Izuku POV

After an hour or two of cuddling with Ochako I looked over and saw my phone go off. I grabbed it and saw that it said dinner was ready. I told Ochako that we had to go to which she pouted. I then said "Think of it this way if your dad gives me permission to date you then we can do this everyday". I saw her face turn red and her start to smile. I let out a chuckle and said "Come on we gotta go" "Y-yeah okay". As we got to the door I saw the Uraraka's also arriving. I said "Hello Mr and Mrs Uraraka" "Oh please Izuku dear call me Tosa and as for my husband you can call him Maruki" "T-thank you Tosa". She then smiled and Maruki knocked on the door. After a few seconds mom opened the door and greeted us. I then saw Ochako walk somewhere to talk to my mom in private Maruki then said "Hey Tosa dear I'm going to go talk to Izuku" "Sweetheart please don't try and intimidate him" "I promise I won't". Tosa then sighed and said "Okay but if you aren't back in 10 minutes I'm coming to check on you" "Okay sweetie". We then found a room and went in and he said "So what are your intentions with my daughter?" 'of course he would ask that' I thought "Well in the future when we're both heroes I want to marry her of course and start a family of our own" "So would you protect her no matter what?" "Yes of course... I would protect her, care for her and love her no matter what happens" "Okay well we should probably get to dinner" "Wait so can I date Ochako or not?" "I still haven't made up my mind yet" he said while smirking. I deadpanned and said "But you said-" "I said by the end of dinner but dinner hasn't even started" he said snickering a bit. I then said okay and we walked to the table. When we got there Ochako was blushing a bit but I wrote it off as nothing.

Ochako POV 10 Minutes Ago

As me and Inko went to a room she said "Okay Toshi said he'll be home in 13 minutes" "That's good how are you feeling?" "Nervous..." "Inko there honestly is no reason to be nervous" "IknowI'mjustscaredthatIzukuwillthinkI'm-" "INKO!" "huh?" "Don't worry about it I'm sure Izuku trusts your decisions" "Okay well we should probably get back to them". As I was walking by a room I heard my dad say "So what are your intentions with my daughter?". I put my ear to the door and heard Izuku say "Well in the future when we're both heroes I want to marry her of course... ". I blushed a little thinking about marrying Izuku and then I heard "...and start a family of our own".I then felt my face heat up at the thought of bearing his child. I then heard my father say "So would you protect Ochako or not?" "Yes of course... I would protect her, care for her and love her no matter what happens". I then smiled and walked back to the kitchen. A few moments later Izuku walked in the room with my father.

Izuku POV

After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door and heard mom say "I'll get it" "It's okay mom I got it". When I opened the door I hear someone say "Hey swe-"

 When I opened the door I hear someone say "Hey swe-"

"MOM WHO'S THIS??!!?!?!" "W-well....-" "Wait I think I remember him". I then realized "Wait All Might" "Y-young Midoriya". He then hugged me and said "It's been so long, How have you been". I then asked "Wait All Might why are you here?" "Did your mother not tell you?" "Tell me what?" "Toshi wait!" I heard mom say. She then walked over and told All Might and said "Izuku has only been home for today so I haven't gotten the chance to tell him yet" "Tell me what?". I heard mom sigh and then hold up her hand and saw a sapphire ring on her hand and remembered that her old one was a ruby. I then said "M-m-mom you got remarried?" "yespleasedontbemadatmeizukuimsorryididnttellyou" Mom said crying. "Mom calm down I'm not mad I'm just confused on how you married All Mig-". Mom's hand went over my mouth and she whispered "The Urarakas don't know Toshi is All Might... So just call him Toshinori" "Okay I will".