First Day at U.A.

Izuku POV

I was cooking breakfast while holding Eri before I heard something hit the floor before hearing Ocha say "Owww". I walked to the room to see the blanket wrapped around her with her being on the floor rubbing her head. I chuckled a bit before asking "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" she replied. Eri then decided to make her presence known by making sounds "Bah gab boo". I looked at Ocha before asking "So... are you ready for U.A.?" "Of course because just like you it's been my dream since I was a kid" she said, giving me a big grin. I then thought about life and about everything I went through to get to this point from quirklessness to my father to meeting Ocha to moving away up until now. I then looked at the clock and realized that if we didn't hurry we were going to be late on our first day.

At U.A. Izuku POV

After getting to the U.A. Ocha and I were looking for class I-A until I saw a familiar looking girl. She turned around before screaming "ZUZUUUU". I got tackled to the ground while getting hugged. Once I regained my bearings I realized that Camie was sitting on top of me smiling. I blushed a bit before hearing what sounded like a low growling. I looked up to see Ocha with a malicious smile on her face accompanied by a pissed expression. I was about to speak before Ocha said "So Izu~ mind telling me who this is?" "This i-" "Hi I'm Camie Utsushimi, one of Izuku's friends... However I'm more interested in who you are" Camie said while getting off of me "Well I'm Ochako Uraraka, Izuku's girlfriend" Ocha said, putting emphasis on the word girlfriend. I then saw Camie's face change to a smile before saying "So you're the Ochako that Izuku has told me all about". I then saw Ocha's face change to one of a questioning look before she said "What did he say?" "He told me about how you were the perfect girl and about how much he loved you... you know the norm". I felt heat rise in my face before looking around to see Ocha floating in the air. I grinned a little bit at Camie before say "Give me one second".

After grabbing Ocha and calming her down. I flew back down to where Camie was and said "So it looks like you got in?" while smirking "Yeah I did I'm actually in class 1-A".I then gained a smile and said "Nice! Ocha and I are also in class 1-A". I then saw Camie smile before saying "Good I was hoping that I got in a class with either you or Iida" "Wait Iida got in too?!?!" "Yep he and I were in the same testing Area" "Well that's amazing but we may want to go ahead and get to class, we don't want to be late on the first day" I said smiling with Camie nodding her head in agreement. While heading to class Ocha asked "So who is she and who is that Iida person?" "Well Camie was one of my neighbors back when I went to Somei, she was having problems with a certain guy but I dealt with him and we both became close during my time there... with her having a small crush on me" I said whispering the last part, I could tell Ocha was about to ask a question until I continued "...and Iida was best guy friend, he and I hung out alot and worked out together" "Well they sound like nice people... however I'm not sure how I feel about that Camie girl just yet" Ocha said with a hint of jealousy. I smirked before deciding to taunt her by saying "Sounds like someones jealous". She shot me a glare before saying "I'm not jealous it's just... *sigh* she is much more pretty than me... she has a better figure and not to mention that her body proportions are something any girl or woman for that matter, would kill to have". I sighed before saying "Ocha you are much more than just body proportions and for the record I've always thought you were prettier" I said while grabbing her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. She started to give me a smile before giving me a peck on the cheek and saying "Let's get to class".

After getting to class I saw a face that was let's say less than desirable 'Katsuki Bakugou' and I noticed he was arguing with someone. After taking another look I realised that the guy he was arguing with was Iida. I saw Camie had noticed as well as we walked over to him with me tapping his shoulder. As he turned around he gained a shocked expression saying "Midoriya?!?! You're here!" "Yep it seems like You, Camie, Ocha and I all got in the same class" (Mineta replaced by Camie) "Who is 'Ocha'?". I blushed a bit before introducing him to Ochako and Ochako to him. We were about to start talking again before a man in a black suit with long messy hair came in to the room and said/yelled "SILENCE... It took you 7 seconds to quiet down, time is limited, rational students would understand... Now put your P.E. uniforms on and come outside" and with that he left to the field. After a few moments we all went to the locker rooms with someone pulling me aside, after looking around for a second I found the person that pulled me aside was the girl from the entrance exams. I was about to talk before she started "Hey I just wanted to say thank you for what you did at the Entrance Exams... without you I probably wouldn't be standing here right now" "It's no problem it what a hero would do... but we should probably get a move on I don't want to anger the teacher on the first day". She nodded before continuing to the locker room before coming to a sudden stop and saying "Hey I didn't get your name" "The name is Izuku Midoriya" "Well I'm Mina Ashido"

Timeskip to Field

After we got to the field the teacher who was now known as Aizawa aka Eraserhead had told us "Alrighty today we will be conducting a quirk apprehension test and whoever gets last place will be expelled". Ocha was about to talk before I grabbed her hand and shook my head. (Not going to run through all of the tests). After all of the test I was the last one to have to throw the ball. I was about to use my full power before seeing a vision of rubble and ruin. I stopped my power from flowing and looked over at Eraserhead with him saying "What the hell kid... why didn't you throw the ball" "Well if I used my full power I would flatten the school... you see I don't have full control just yet so I'm not able to go all out". I saw him nod and say "Well just put everything into it". I nodded before going into my 'Mystical Dragon Form' and having my aura swirl around me. I then threw the ball with everything I had while limiting the amount of force behind it. After I looked at Aizawa he said "The device says you got 100 meters however that's because it was traveling at such a speed that couldn't be measured". I started to feel tiredness overtake my body before nodding and seeing black.

Ochako POV

I saw Izuku go unconscious with people around him starting to panic before I said "He's fine, he just put a lot into that final throw I'll bring him home after class is over". I saw Camie and Iida staring at him with worry in their eyes. I looked at them and gave them a smile and said "If you two want you can come over since you're good friends with him". They both nodded and said "Yes please". After the tests were done Aizawa pulled up the rankings with it being:

1. Camie Utsushimi (She used her Illusion quirk to make it look as though she did good)

2. Izuku Midoriya

3. Ochako Uraraka

4. Momo Yaoyorozu

5. Shoto Todoroki

6. Katsuki Bakugou

7. Tenya Iida

8. Fumikage Tokoyami...

20. Toru Hagakure

I looked around to see a floating pair of clothes with what seemed to be downtrodden posture. I was about to say something until Aizawa said "Oh and about the expulsion it was all just a logical ruse to get your best effort". Everyone was shocked with the Yaoyorozu girl saying "Did you seriously not know that, I thought it was obvious". With everything done for the day Camie and Iida came home with Izuku and I, with him waking up on the trip home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised I got a chapter out today, again I'm sorry for it taking forever but if you want to know why it took so long look at last chapter. But yes I didn't forget about Camie and Iida. Also I'm done with the jealous Ochako stuff since Izuku comforted her. By the way Eri was staying with Ochako's parents and Himiko is staying with Camie's parent's... for now. Sorry for the ending feeling abit abrupt but I didn't know how to end it but I didn't want this chapter to ramble on.