Recovery

I decided to just write an extra long chapter instead of making this into 2 chapter so enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV

I opened my eyes and only saw black all around me. I got up and started walking around. After a few seconds I saw two figures take form in front of me. One was a woman with black hair with a ponytail and grey eyes and the other was a man with brown eyes and black hair. After a few seconds the woman spoke "Hello there Izuku" "uhh how do you know my name ?". She giggled and said "of course you wouldn't know me....I died before you were born ?" with a hint of sadness in her voice. "That still doesn't answer my question". She then smiled and said "Izuku do I remind you of anyone". I looked at her closer and realized she looked just like mom. I then said "WAIT ARE YOU MY GRANDMA ?". She nods and says "yep I'm Inko's mother and your grandma Nana Shimura". "Wait I think I've heard that name before... Wasn't that the identity of the hero 'Paragon'. She just nods. I then ask "wait, why are you here and where am I". She just says you're in a quirk called 'One for All' I then ask "What's One for All ?". She then answers "It's a quirk that was passed down for generations that now resides in you and Toshinori". "Whos Toshinori ?". She answers with something I didn't expect "Oh wait you may know him as 'All Might'". I was in shock that my grandmother personally knew All Might. My attention then shot to the man that was standing next to her and I asked "Who is he ?". Her attention shifted to the man and she said "I honestly don't know this is my first time seeing him". I then ask "Sir who are you ?". He then looks at me with a kind of annoyed face and answers "I'm your Grandfather Tenshi Tatsuma". I then said "It's great to meet you both since I didn't know any of my grandparents... but why are you both here ?". Nana then answers "You know how I told you of 'One for All' and how you have that quirk ?". I then realized what she had said and told her "No my quirk is 'Mystical Dragon Force'". She then let out a little giggle and said "While that is true your quirk is a combination quirk, meaning that you quirk is made of the 'Dragon' quirk from your father's side and 'One for All' from you mothers". I then said  "But my mom has 'Telekinesis' as her quirk". She then says "Yes that is true but she also has or should I say had a latent quirk named 'One for All' that she never awoke and now that quirk is yours". I then said "ok" and as I was about to ask another question my body started to fade. I asked "What's going on ?" and Grandma says "You are waking up". Grandfather faded away as Nana approached me and hugged me with tears in her eyes and said "Tell Inko I love her". I then woke up and saw Ochako laying in my bed with me. I got super red in the face and blushed. I then remembered the last thing Nana told me and looked for Mom. I then woke Ochako up and she groggily said "five more minutes mom". 'cute'  I thought to myself as I tried to wake her up again she woke up and looked at me and went crimson . I then asked "Ochako where is my mom ?" "Th-three d-d-doors d-down". I said "Thanks" and ran towards her room. When I got there I opened the door to see Mom talking to a nurse when they saw me there she yelped "IZUKU" and got up to hug me and just when she did I felt a pain in my side and yelped out in pain. She asked what was wrong and I said "I probably got a few broken bones from the fight" and Inko said "WHAT FIGHT?!?!!". I then sighed and explained everything to her even about my vision. She then says "Well it's nice to see Mother still cares even after death... you know she was the #1 Hero when I was a kid" with a small hint of sadness. I then ask "Mom what's wrong ?". She says "Nothing" and I say "Mom I know when you're lying". Then she says "Izuku when I was little my mother put me in an orphanage because of how dangerous her enemies were... so I never really know my mother that well except for a picture I had with her". I felt bad but hugged her and told her that Grandma still loved her. She started to cry until Ochako came into the room. Mom looked up and saw Ochako and smiled. However Ochako saw right through it and joined us in the hug and mom returned to sobbing. After about 30 minutes Mom finished crying and told us that a doctor was coming in to evaluate her. Me and Ochako left to go find something to eat since I hadn't eaten in about a day and after about an hour of eating we went back to my Mothers room. However when we returned she wasn't there. I immediately panicked with Ochako trying to calm me down until I found a doctor and asked where she was but what he said was something I wasn't expecting "Inko Midoriya is in the Psych Ward". I was shocked my Mom who was usually the happiest person you could ever meet in the Psych Ward. I walked over to the room with Ochako but while we were walking we saw a woman with white hair and red highlights walk into the room we picked up the pace and when we got to the door we heard laughing from inside.  When we opened the door we saw Mom with a lady that had white hair and the woman from earlier. I ask Mom who these people are and why she's in the Psych Ward and she says "The Woman with white Hair is Rei Todoroki and this is her daughter Fuyumi Todoroki, and for your other question when the doctor evaluated me he also evaluated my mental health because they heard about the abuse that you and I had went through and deemed it necessary that I stay here". I was sad that Mom had to stay in the hospital but then I realized something "Mom if you're going to be here all the time where am I going to live ?". Her face becomes one of sadness and disappointment. She then says "Izuku you aren't old enough to live by yourself and you also don't have any other relatives that I know of so..................... you'll have to go to an orphanage". When this was said something inside of me broke and I just wanted to break down and cry. I could tell Ochako and Mom wanted to as well. However before I could utter a single word I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Ryukyu. "What do you need ?" I said in a broken and disappointed tone. She looked over to me and said "Did your father never tell you he had a sister ?". I looked up at her in confusion until she spoke again "Then again I guess he did hate me". My eyes opened in amazement at what I was hearing. The #10 hero was my aunt. She came up and hugged me and looked over to Mom. "Inko I'm dearly sorry for what my brother has done to your family". Mom then says "It's not your fault.... uhhh what should I call you now that I know we're family". "Ryu is what my family called me before my brother killed them so that works for me". "Okay Ryu" Mom says smiling. I smile and look for Ochako to notice that she was gone. Mom then asked where Auntie Ryu lived and she ended up saying somewhere on the other side of Japan. My eyes widened when I heard this because that means I wouldn't be able to see Mom or Ochako for 2 years. Mom looked over at me and smiled saying "Izuku I would rather not see you for 2 years and know that you're in good hands than see you every so often but you're in bad hands". "However you may want to talk to Ochako about this" Mom says with a smirk. I blush and turn to walk out of the room but not before Auntie Ryu grabs me and says "I need to know your answer in two days". I say ok and start to look for Ochako. After about 15 minutes I find her and ask where she was and she says "I was just getting food that it...". I could tell she was lying but didn't push.