New place and MOMMMM?!???!!

Mustafu Deku POV

After I made sure Ochako was okay I said "I feel like we've been here before" while smiling a bit. She then said "Yeah it's one of the things that made me fall for you". I gave a closed eye smile until I felt something soft against my lips. I opened my eyes to see her kissing me and returned it. After the kiss she blushed and said "Sorry for stealing one... it's just been too long" "Yes it has". I then hear another very familiar voice "Ochako sweetie are you ok..."

"M-M-MOMMMM????!??" "Izuku is that you?!??!!"

"M-M-MOMMMM????!??" "Izuku is that you?!??!!". She then ran at me and hugged me saying "Oh my I knew you were supposed to come back soon I just didn't know when" "m-mom y-y-your crushing meeee..." I said as I felt like my bones were about to snap. She then said "I'm not letting go I missed you too much" "p-pleas..." "Oh fine". She then let go of me and said "So what do you think? Your Mom is a hero" "I-i don't even k-know I'm just so...surprised, what made you want to be a Hero?". I then saw Ochako smirk and Mom blush. "Welllll.... It's a long story" "Oh I have time" "I'll tell you after I give Ochako her surprise... well actually since your back early it kind of your surprise too". At the same time, Ochako and I said "So what is it?" Mom then said "Follow me". After about ten minutes we arrived at a really nice looking apartment complex and smiled and Mom said "We're here". Ochako then said "Wait Inko what's the surprise?" "Well since me and Toshi are moving in together and I'm not going to be a stay at home mom anymore we decided to get an apartment closer to our agency and-". I then said "Wait who's Toshi?!?!!". Ochako then smiled again and said "It's your Mom's new H-". Mom then covered her mouth and said "Hesjustafriend" "Okay but this isn't the end of this conversation" "Okay and Ochako may I have a word with you" said Mom.

Inko POV

After Ochako and I got to a private place she said "Why wouldn't you tell him? You know he idolizes All Might." "I know and that's the thing I'm not sure how he would react to me marrying this so soon... I know he hated Hisashi so I'm scared that he'll hate Toshi too and me as well because I moved on so quick" "Inko, Toshi is nothing like Hisashi... Izuku will find out eventually " "Alright Toshi should be home tonight but we should get back to Izuku so I can tell you both the surprise " "Okay".

Izuku POV

After Mom and Ochako came back Mom started talking again "*ahem* Well the surprise originally was that Ochako this is your new home" "W-W-WHAAATT??!!??!?!" Ochako replied. I then said "What Mom, what do you mean originally?" "Well now that you're back the surprise is that this is you and Ochako's new home" "Wait r-r-really? What about our old house and-". Then Ochako said "What about my parents?" "We're already here sweetie". We then turn around for me to be met with a man looking me in the eyes and Ochako to say "Wait w-what's going on?". Mom then said "Well after you told me about your financial situation and the fact that you visited me every so often made me want to do something for you so tah-dah". Ochako and I looked at each other and then Ochako said "So what about Mom and Dad?". Inko then said "I bought them a place here too so don't worry.... I know how much you love your family". I looked over to see who I assumed to be Ochako's Dad glaring at me and then he started to walk over to me and whispered "You better take care of my baby". I started to sweat and said "y-y-yes s-sir". He then smiled and said "Good now let's go take a look at apartments". I then thought 'One second he's scary and the next he's friendly'. As we got inside I had to catch Ochako from falling out from surprise. Mom then said "Izuku you can put Ochako on the couch since this is you two's apartment.