Izuku VS Katsuki

Izuku POV Takoba Beach

As we reached Takoba I told Bakugou to go to one side of the beach as I went to the other. Then Ochako said "Alright when I say go you two will fight until one yields or until one of you can no longer fight" and Bakugou said "Alright let's just get this over with no way this nerd will beat me". I then smirked and said "I Guess we'll just have to wait and see" and he just let out a 'tch'. Ochako then began "3... 2... 1... GO!!!". I stood where I was and allowed him to rush at me, as he threw a right hook I grabbed his arm and slammed him into the ground with about half of my strength. Once he got up I saw him cough up a little bit of blood than he said "What the *cough* hell how did you get so d-damn *cough* strong". I smirked once again and said "Unlike you who was blessed from the start and spent years flaunting your power... Once I got mine I trained". I then activated my 'Mystical Dragon Form' and said "I thought you said you were better than me" "I AM YOU USELESS NERD NO ONE ALIVE IS BETTER THAN ME!!!". He then got up and rushed at me, letting out a barrage of explosions while I just sat there and let my armour take all the hits. As he let out a huge explosion I heard a crack and looked down to see my armour was cracking. I then jumped back and decided to actually fight. I rushed at him and punched him in the stomach, I heard a crack then threw him away while saying "Just give up". I then saw Bakugou gain a malicious smile before letting out a huge blast that missed me, I was about to say "you missed", but I then heard what sounded like a girl scream in pain. I looked over to where the sound came from and saw Ochako on the ground, her shirt half way burnt. I then looked over to Bakugou who had an 'oh shit' face.I then released a massive fireball that blasted Bakugou across the beach. I ran to Ochako and checked her pulse to make sure she was okay. I felt that she was still alive. I was about to take her to the hospital but she said don't worry about it and that she was fine. I could tell she was lying and decided to take her anyway. When I got there they immediately put her in a bed and hooked her up to an IV. I then proceeded to call Mom, All Might, Mr. and Mrs. Uraraka and tell them what happened.

Ochako POV Mindscape (Minor Manga SPOILERS)

As I opened my eyes I saw nothing but darkness. I tried to scream for someone but nothing came out. I looked down to see my body covered in some kind of black mist. When I looked up again I saw seven figures and one that appeared a bit ghostly. One of the figures spoke and said "Hello Ninth, I am Nana Shimura or you may know me as Inko's mother or Izuku's grandmother". I tried to speak again but all that came out was a muffled sound so I just nodded. She then giggled and said "What's wrong cat got your tongue?... but seriously how have you been Ms. Uraraka". "Goph waf a I foing phere?" (Good, what am I doing here?). (Nana can understand here because I say she can). Nana's face the fell a bit and she said "Well that pompous blonde buffoon Bakugou, I think his name is, launched a very powerful attack at you and it knocked you out" "WHATTT AM I OK?!?!???". Nana's face then lightened up abit before saying "yes shortly after you became unconscious Izuku finished the fight with one move and took you to the hospital" "*whew* at least I'm alive" "yes however that is not what I'm here to talk about" "What do you mean" "Well now that you're gaining more control of OFA, AFO and his forces are getting more desperate they will start coming after you while you are in UA, So we will grant you a new tool also known as black whip" "Huh" "Banjo please come explain". Nana then went back to her chair while a bulky bald man with what looked like welder's glasses approached me and said "So you're the ninth huh?" "Yeah and what was the black whip Nana was talking about?" "Well it's my quirk and...". He then created black tendrils on the end of his arms. Banjo then said "This is my quirk black whip... It allows me to create black tendrils on the end of my arms, they can be used for different reasons such as capturing or swinging from building to building... now anymore questions?". Then I shook my head no while he just grunted in return. I was about to speak but I couldn't, I then looked at my body and saw that it was fading away. I started to panic before Nana came up and put her hand on my shoulder and said "It's okay you're just waking up". I nodded and she disappeared. After she disappeared there was a very bright light that I started walking towards.

Izuku POV Hospital

After my Mom and All Might arrived I told mom why Ochako was hurt. She then said "Izuku, while I'm very disappointed that you used your quirk without permission, I'm happy that you stood up for Ochako and yourself" "Thanks Mom". Mom then smiled sadistically and said "But don't think you're off the hook mister, you'll be doing everyone's dishes and clothes in your, Toshi and mine and the Uraraka's apartment". I knew I couldn't say anything so I just said "yes ma'am". The Uraraka then arrived and Mr. Uraraka said "Where's my little girl?" I then took him to her room. He then said "What happened?". I explained everything to him and he just sighed and said "Son look I want to be mad at you however she has told us that she hated that guy so I'm happy that you taught him a lesson and stood up for her" "Thank you sir". He then smiled and said "You really are a good kid... I'm happy that our Ocha met you". I smiled and I was about to ask him something however we heard a yawn. I looked over to see Ochako smiling at us fondly before saying "Hey Izu". I then rushed over to her and hugged her and said "Are you okay the burns looked pretty bad" She then giggled and said "If you think that was bad you should've seen me before I trained with Gran Torino... I broke bones everytime I used OFA" she said giggling."Well I'm glad you're okay" "Yeah me too".

Timeskip 2 days Izuku POV

Ochako and I were laying in our bed cuddling while watching 'Naruto' until I heard Ochako's stomach growl she then started to blush a bit in embarrassment before I asked "You hungry ?" "A little bit," She answered. I started to get up until she said "Where do you think you're going?" with an adorable pout. I then said "Well I'm going to get you some food and maybe even some Mochi" "Alright let's go" She replied. I then said "Nope you're not going" "What? Why?" "Because I'm picking it up for you... after all I'm the reason you got hurt" "It's okay Izu, you weren't the one to hurt me... plus I was the one that proposed the fight" "But I should've ended it a lot quicker". I then looked over to her and saw a bit of a smile and was a bit confused until she said "Well it's good to know that you care". I then chuckled a bit and said "Well I need to go get your food". I then gave her a peck on the lips and started to walk to the place to get the food until I felt something strange happen with my eyes, I started to get an unbearable headache and fell to my knees until everything went black however in the black I saw three things that stood out 'a snowflake', 'a horn' and 'a crying baby'. After all the images flashed I had one thought "Today is going to be a very interesting day".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter we will be introduced to a certain little snowflake and also would you guys like her to be a toddler or a baby? I'm actually not sure myself so I want you all to decided. I also bet you're all wondering what happened with Izuku near the end of the chapter, well that was his newest ability. It lets him peer into the future, however as of now he doesn't know how to control it and it also causes him immense pain, it if over used can also causes temporary blindness. 

Hey I'm sorry for not updating this for A WHILE and this time I have an actual reason and that is because Exam's are coming up along with school giving me a lot more work this term, However I've finished my classes for the year and now all I have are exams this upcoming week so yeah I should be all good to update again.