Dekuuuuu!?!!!?!!

Izuku POV

As I started to wake up the right side of my body felt a bit heavier and warmer than normal. I moved my head to see Ochako with her head in my chest and arms wrapped around me. I started to blush a bit but then I remembered last night and the dinner. I then started to wake her up however what she said next made me into a blushing mess. "Ocha wake up you'll be late for school ~" "Five more minutes Izu and can you go get the kids" "W-what?". She then started to wake up and saw Izuku blushing. "Izu what's wrong" "W-w-well umm". I then proceeded to tell her everything and to say she was a floating embarrassed mess was an understatement. "I'm so sorry Izu I didn't know... It's okay if you don't want kids I just th-" I wrapped her in a hug and said "It's okay Ocha and who said 'I don't want kids with you' " I said smirking.

She then started to blush a deep shade of crimson and said "W-w-well y-you just seemed sh-shocked" "Well maybe not right now however when we graduate from UA I would be more than happy to have kids with you" I said smiling. She then leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips to which I reciprocated. After a few minutes we separated and Ochako said "Alright lover boy I have to get ready for school and you need to go fill out the information form so you can attend" "Yeah Yeah I know". After a few more minutes of talking I made breakfast for Ochako and myself and later she went to school. I then decided that I would go to sleep then head out around noon.

After I woke up from my nap I decided that I would go get supplies for mine and Ochako's apartment. When I got to the store I picked up a few things and as I was heading out I saw Tousa Uraraka working at the checkout counter. She seemed to notice me as she talked to a worker and they seemed to take over for her for a bit. After she came over to me we started to talk about how our day was going. Tousa then asked "So have you registered for school yet" "No ma'am not yet, however I was going to head over there after this" "Well I should probably let you go... my daughter probably misses her boyfriend". I blushed a bit and said "M-maybe" "Alright well I'm going back to work and also you're always welcome to come by and talk whenever" "Thank you and have a good day Mrs.Uraraka" "You too Izuku".

Izuku POV Aldera Junior High

As I arrived at school it was around 2 o'clock as I went towards the office I saw a lot of people looking at me and whispering things like "No way" and "Is that Midoriya". I turned around to them and glared until I said "...Where's the principal's office?". They all sweatdropped anime style until one of the girls spoke up and said "Umm Midoriya is that you?" "uhh yeah why". I then saw a lot of girls blush and one of them said "Well umm you just look... different... but in a good way". I then sighed and said "Well um thanks but I really need to get to the principal. A lot of girls surrounded me pushing each other and were yelling "I'll help". I then heard a familiar voice say "HEY". I looked over to see Ochako coming towards me with a look in her eye. She then said "So Izu care to explain why you're surrounded by girls and one even has your arm between her boobs". I then looked down and saw my arm between another girl's breasts, I immediately yanked it away. I immediately got on my hands and knees and apologized to Ochako, but when I looked up she had a closed eyed smile but I could tell she was angry as she said "It's alright Izu you'll just be sleeping on the couch". She then looked at all of the girls with murderous intent and said "ANYONE ELSE WANNA MESS WITH MY IZU". I looked back to the girls to see them sweating bullets. I then looked to Ochako and said "Ochaaaa calm down.... Please~". I felt her aura return to normal and saw she had a pout saying "Fine... but you're still sleeping on the couch". I then let my head droop until I felt her grab my hand, we then started walking towards the office. After we arrived I signed everything I needed to to be able to attend afterwards Ochako and I started to leave until I heard a voice that I didn't ever want to hear again. "DEKUUU!?!!!?!!". I turned around to see Katsuki Bakugou staring at me pissed. I then replied saying "What do you want?" " I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE WALKING NEXT TO MY GIRL?". I looked to Ochako for an explanation to which she whispered "He's delusional", I nodded and turned my head to him and said "Well I'll have you know we're dating and I don't plan on giving her up anytime soon". Bakugou then got even more angry and rushed towards us with explosions. I got in front of Ochako, grabbed Bakugou's wrist and threw him to the side before saying "Next time I won't hesitate to actually hurt you". He then replied with "FUCK THIS ME VERSUS YOU WINNER GETS THAT HO" he said pointing to Ochako. I was about to kill him for calling my angel a ho until I heard "Deal". I looked over to see it was Ochako who said it. I went over to her and said "Ocha are you sure", She then looked at me with a confident smirk and said "Of course you're stronger plus someone has to put him in his place... annnd I'll give you a prize if you win~" saying the last part seductively. I then gained a goofy smile and started to blush only able to think about what she meant. I then looked to Bakugou and said "You're on". He then gained a smirk and said "You'll regret that". As we headed towards Takoba Beach Bakugou kept going on about how he was going to destroy me and earlier was a fluke. I just smirked knowing what was to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, yeah I'm back to updating this story. The reason I stopped was because I wanted to start my MHA x Godzilla story which you should check out. It's different from this story and it's also a harem story. But next chapter will be Izuku Versus Katsuki. See you then