11 - The City of Amroth

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

Location: Amroth

No one's POV

We see the Crimson Vow finally arriving in Amroth after a long journey. Y/n, Rom, and Ram then deactivate their HDD forms before they arrive in town in order to not cause a panic.

Mile: What a beautiful city!

Ram: It's so pretty, right Rom?

Rom: Super pretty!

Y/n: Look around as well. The place is quite lively.

Old Man: Oh for sure! It's always like that here, but it has a charm of it's own. Welcome to Amroth!!!

Reina: Mile, stop that! You're acting like a little kid, it's embarrassing!

Y/n: I do have to admit, Amroth is not what I was expecting to be.

Mavis: Same here. It's a really big place.

Pauline: Keep in mind where we are. This is city is right on the edge of the Albarn empire, so it's likely used as a trade center.

Y/n: As to be expected of our dear merchant healer. But that makes sense. If this is a trade center, then it must be important.

Old Man: Are you getting it now? That's why being able to successfully transport the goods of this kingdom's merchants is life or death. The fact that we made it to town safely with all the merchandise, that's all thanks to you and your comrades for escorting us here and getting rid of those troublesome bandits. I'm truly grateful, thank you.

Reina: It's fine, really! There's no need to go overboard!

Pauline: We appreciate it, but fulfilling the requests of our clients is our jobs as hunters!

Mile: That's right! It's kind of expected of us really! Cause after all...

Mile: *Image Below* The Crimson Vow, never falters or fails!

After a few seconds, Mile sits down and starts talking.

Mile: Ah! Sorry about that! I went to far!!

Old Man: *laughter* That's the spirit! What a cheerful young lady! Were you imitating something you've seen in a play?

Y/n: No, it's something I told them about. Where I'm from, that sort of thing is normal.

Old Man: Well, do you think you can show me?

Y/n: I don't-

???: Grandpa!

As the Crimson Vow are confused on who said that, the Old Man speaks up.

Old Man: Oh would you look at that! It seems my granddaughter has come to welcome me back!